Soggy Doggy Board Game Reviews
#2 in Toys

It’s the showering, shaking, wet doggy game! Players race around the board washing Soggy Doggy™, but watch out –if he shakes, a player gets a little wet then they go back to the start. Be the first to make it around the board to the doggy basket to win.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Kentucky, United States

Too cute

I have a 4 year old little girl that loves this game .. yeah it’s a tiny bit messy but it’s totally worth all the smiles and laughter o get to see on my babies face

October 03, 2018

Fun for the whole family

We purchased this last christmas and my daughter and i had so much fun with it. The only draw back, (may not be an issue for some) was the dog was a sticky silicon material. and our dog for some reason loved it and got so many hairs stuck to it which was hard to wash off. other than that . It was great.

1.5/5

Pennsylvania, United States

Not worth the money

My child wanted this so bad for Christmas.
    It doesn't work as it is seen on tv. It doesn't shake like it does on the commercials, yes its cute bit he was disappointed in it. He's 8 and we play game a lot in the family. Not what we thought it would be didn't shake water like advertised and the concept of the game wasn't that great.

2.2/5

October 02, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Fun for about five minutes

My son really wnated this game. He finally got one for his birthday. He liked it for a few minutes and then that was that. Kind of over priced for what it is.

October 02, 2018
    Mississippi, United States

Boring for older kids after newness wears off.

My kids got this game for Christmas last year. It was a fun game to play after Christmas dinner. The dog really does shake and splash water. They unfortunately have not touched it since Christmas day. I would say this is for ages 6 and under or great for maybe a party game but not something that kids will play with often.

September 30, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Not too sure

I'm not sure if mine was defective or what but, the amount of water that came out was very minimal. It did shake pretty good but since no water was able to get on the head of the dog it didn't really splash much, if at all. It is a super cute game and really good idea it just didn't do what I thought it was going to do after seeing how much water got splashed in the commercials.

Missouri, United States

Cute game.

Cute game for the younger ones on the house. We had fun playing it on our family game night. It will definitely be one that gets played again and again.

2.8/5

United States

It was fun until it broke

We thought is was a fun game until my 4 year old leaned over it and it broke it was his gift from the grandparents he was so sad. But up until then its a fun cute game for kids.

So much fun

I bought this for my son's birthday and he loves it. I love the fact that he can play this with others or still have as much fun playing it alone. Definitely a keeper.

September 25, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Kids loved it!

Let’s just say, my kids loved it but mama not so much! Yeah they had fun and laughed for a while but when clean up time came...it was all me! Water everywhere and had to take it apart to fit back in box and but had to let it all dry first. I don’t know if it was worth it.