Prestige Item
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel Reviews

July 13, 2021

Shower cream gel

I really like this shower cream gel from sol de-janeiro definitely my favourite as it smells like heaven. Brand is amazing and its effective. Its worth your money and i will definitely buy it again.

April 26, 2021

Worth the splurge!

I was hesitant to try at first as its a little more than I usually pay for a bodywash but its worth every penny. Not only does it of course smell delicious- it REALLY does hydrate the skin even after the first use. After a couple weeks of use my skin is softer than ever. One warning though- if you are looking for loads of suds this is not the wash for you- this creamy formula does not sud but bonus doubles as a shave cream!

February 25, 2021

Great

I really liked this shower gel. It came in a set that I bought at Sephora. I found it to have a great scent, just as their other products. It applied nicely in the shower, and washed off well without leaving a layer of film. It left my skin feeling fresh and moisturized after shaving! Same amazing coconut scent as their other products as well! Defiantly a winning shower gel!

August 01, 2020

great smell!

One of my favourite shower gels! I love the scent and how long it lasts. Plus this feels super moisturizing and foamy on my skin! I always feel super clean and relaxed after using this and it's perfect for using anytime because the scent isn't overpowering. I will definitely be buying this again and again!

March 08, 2020

Not bad

I’ve been wanting try this for awhile and got it as part of a set. It was okay. I expected a bit more for what it retails for in price. The smell is a bit strong but it did lather well.

February 05, 2020
    Halton, United Kingdom

Gorgeous

I love the Sol de Janeiro products and this one included. It lathers up really well and smells divine. Definitely one of my shower essentials and I have already re-purchased!

January 14, 2020

Obsessed!

I am literally obsessed with sol Janeiro's products. The bum bum cream and the foreplay shower cream are my all time favorites!
    This leaves your skin feeling clean,smooth and refreshed...plus smelling amazing!
    The price is a bit high for the size, but is worth it!
    Love this stuff so much!

September 02, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Would buy again! So moisturizering!

First off this product smells amazing! Like heaven in a body wash. It's also super moisturizing and you do not need to lotion after. Also good for sensitive skin.

July 28, 2019
    Ohio, United States

My hg shower gel

I have used the bum bum cream for about a year now and I just recently finally splurged on this shower gel and I regret not doing so much sooner! It smells beyond delicious! It's very moisturizing and I don't have to use lotion if in a rush! So clean and refreshing! Definitely worth it!!

July 17, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Shower cream

This shower cream feels so luxurious. I loved how it lathered up so quickly and left my skin feeling so clean with out drying it out. Left a nice light smell, and that smell is divine. Must have in my shower now.