Prestige Item
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

A luxurious all-over body cream that absorbs quickly to help visibly tighten the appearance of skin. Infused with all-powerful caffeine-rich Guaraná extract and a cocktail of Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí Oil, and Coconut Oil. This is a fast-absorbing cream with a Pistachio and Salted Caramel fragrance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

New Jersey, United States

Started with a sample now we’re here!

I really did STARTED with a small sample and it and now I’m HERE on my [THIRD] tub of this (each lasting me so long I just use this like a maniac especially in the winter months). This cream is SUPER moisturizing and OH SO hydrating. Like hello soft smooth skin 👋🏻👋🏻 Nice to meet you! This is really good to use after shaving too!! The brand in general is really good and they do have other creams but this one is by far my favorite! TRY THIS! You’re gonna love it! 12/10 recommend!!!💛💛💛

Simply the best!

I love this product! It is very moisturizing and smells amazing! I love how my skin feels after using it. It absorbs really well and doesn't leave greasy sticky feeling behind.

California, United States

We all love this right?

Okay not gonna lie I really do love this product. Mostly for the scent because it does smell amazing. However I will say that this is a bit pricey if you’re really needing a good hydrator. It just isn’t as moisturizing as I need my body lotion to be unfortunately

March 30, 2021

Addicting, Rich, creamy & The smell is ADDICTING

To start - the smell of this cream is addicting ! It smells amazing, I use it all over my body. It has a thick consistency which I like to use for my body especially my legs. The smell is very long lasting .. I usually put it on right after I shower and I’m still able to smell it the next day. It is a bit expensive and I usually wouldn’t spend more then 30$ for a body cream .. however I can completely justify spending 55$ for this cream.

The smell is unforgettable

The smell of this product is beyond immagination. It really feels to be on a Brazilian beach when applying it. However, it’s not very hydrating when dealing with dry skin.

March 17, 2021

Smells great, has a nice thick texture.

Like stated above, this fragrance smells delicious and lasts on skin for quite a while. It makes skin very soft. I also love the lip balm in this scent, it is really lovely and feels very silky not waxy.

March 17, 2021

A little pricey but a nice treat

Got this as a free gift and used it on my extremely dry elbows and it was amazing. I’ve never been able to find something to moisturize them and this did it in a week! Has a great tropical/sunscreen smell, so if that’s your thing you’ll love it. A little bit on the pricey side but if you have a gift card or as a gift it’s definitely a great product!

March 08, 2021
    Redbridge, United Kingdom

A bodycream that takes you to the beach

The smell of this product is beyond immagination. It really feels to be on a Brazilian beach when applying it. The consistency is buttery and spreads well. The smell stays on for long.

February 25, 2021
    United States

Love it

This is a really thick moisturizer and smells so good. I use it on my thighs, bum, and belly everyday. It makes my skin really soft. Overall a nice product.

February 25, 2021

Buttery

This stuff is my absolute favourite body cream! It absorbs nicely, without leaving a sticky film that a lot of creams do. It also has an amazing buttery coconut scent to it! It may be a bit pricy, but a little does go a long way, so it’s beyond worth it! I highly recommend!