Prestige Item
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

A luxurious all-over body cream that absorbs quickly to help visibly tighten the appearance of skin. Infused with all-powerful caffeine-rich Guaraná extract and a cocktail of Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí Oil, and Coconut Oil. This is a fast-absorbing cream with a Pistachio and Salted Caramel fragrance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 29, 2020

Can't get enough!

Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream is legendary!! It is one of the most incredible moisturizers I have ever used on my body. The smell is intoxicating! Its coconut buttery smell immediately transports you to a warm sandy tropical beach. It even has a slight shimmer, so using it on your bum blurs imperfections and makes it look fantastic! But, honestly, like me, you'll want to use it ALL OVER! I buy it in bulk.
    Try it! I promise you won't be disappointed.

July 17, 2020

Summer in a jar

The cream that needs no introduction, I know you can smell it through the screen!
    Bum bum cream is the most amazing caramel like scent! Like your favourite vacation in a jar. This cream melts into my skin making it so soft and the smell lingers forever which is the best part as I want to smell like this all day. This cult favourite cream does not disappoint 💛.

June 24, 2020

Brazil in a jar

OMG!!! WOW!!! HANDS DOWN THE BEST BODY CREAM AND MOST DELICATE SCENT OF THE TROPICS BROUGHT TO ME FROM A JAR. THIS BODY BUTTER SOAKS INTO MY SKIN LIKE NOTHING MY SKIN HAS EVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE. HAVENT TRIED IT? DO IT!!! YOU WONT REGRET IT

Delicious summer scent

This lotion is delicious, I love the warm caramel and pistachios notes, it’s very moisturizing , however I didn’t see any improvement on my skin and for this price,it’s not really worth it buying it at full price

Love it

Love it!!! Best product I've used so far from this collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 19, 2020

Cream with a funny name 😂

Got this as a Sephora Birthday gift and it’s amazing! I The smell is so great and the cream definetly made my skin super buttery . Only issue I have is I have pretty severe asthma and the smell did cause a coughing fit. So if you’re sensitive to smells, maybe pass on this product.

June 15, 2020

Smells amazing

It really truly does work. Not only that but it smells incredible. Only need to put on a little and you feel like your on a tropical island. Great purchase

June 08, 2020

😍

Absolutely love this cream! I got it in 2 of my boxycharm boxes and love both of them! Especially the little travel size ones, perfect size for your purse! And when your done, wash em out and re use them! A little on the pricey side, but worth it!

June 04, 2020

The BEST!!!

Every time I use this cream I get asked what I have on because the smell is so good! It moisturizes well and is not greasy. As for getting rid of cellulite, I’m still skeptical but I haven’t used it continuously long enough to know yet. Otherwise this is an awesome product!!

June 03, 2020
    Michigan, United States

My all time favorite scent!

This is my all time favorite scent and moisturizer! This lotion glides on your skin and has a long lasting scent! Perfect for a hot summer day or even date night!