Prestige Item
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

A luxurious all-over body cream that absorbs quickly to help visibly tighten the appearance of skin. Infused with all-powerful caffeine-rich Guaraná extract and a cocktail of Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí Oil, and Coconut Oil. This is a fast-absorbing cream with a Pistachio and Salted Caramel fragrance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 09, 2019

I would buy this product again

As with the body wash, I love this product. The smell, the texture, and the effectiveness. Will definitely be purchasing this product again. I highly recommend it.

July 03, 2019

Smells amazing.

I received this in a subscription box and it smells amazing and feels great going on. It is expensive so I’m not sure if I would pay full price or not, I’ll have to wait until I run out to decide. Would definitely recommend though.

July 02, 2019

Heaven in a jar !

Oh my godness! This cream smells amazing !! I have never smelled anything like it. My skin is so soft and firm after only one week of using this cream! I love it!

June 26, 2019

This smells amazing!

I recently tried SOL DE JANEIRO BRAZILIAN BUM BUM CREAM for the first time. It is incredibly moisturizing and smells SO GOOD! Seriously, the smell is addictive. The only downside is the price point - gotta get it when it's on sale!

June 26, 2019

Amazing

I love this cream so much, it smells amazing and leaves your skin so soft. It us a little pricey, so I take advantage when sephora has there 20% off, spring and fall

June 25, 2019

This Cream is Addictive

When my friend told me about this cream I was initially skeptics because of the price but now that I’ve tried it I realize it’s worth every penny. Scented something like salted caramale this cream is rich and hydrating.

June 09, 2019

Smells yummy

I got this lotion in a subscription box, I had been eyeing it for some time. It is alittle in the pricey side even for the mini container. However other then the price, I love the smell and the lotion has a silky feel.

June 01, 2019
    Provincia de San Juan, Dominican Republic

Love it

I will start with the packaging which is different than any other. It comes in a bubble-like pot with a twist cap.
    The scent is magnificent and extremely strong so for those who don't like strong scents, this is not for you. I don't need to wear perfume because the fragrance is the star of the show.
    The cream is easy to Blend and absorbs quickly. What a treat in my Boxycharm Box. I would definitely purchase another one when this runs out.

May 27, 2019

Amazing

The scent alone is enough to keep me coming back for more. This product has such a great all day lasting effect that my skin looks just as moisturized as it did by the end of the day as it did in the morning. The scent could be a perfume on its own as I’ve receive numerous compliments from coworkers and friends. I’m very sensitive to scents and although strong the fragrance is not too over powering. It does help skin look tighter and healthier over continuous use. Must have product.

May 17, 2019

Love Love love

I absolutely love this cream . I love that the consistency is thick but still absorbs so quickly into my skin leaving it so hydrated . It is a very pricey cream but I think it does a great job of leaving my skin feeling hydrated . I don’t know if it really helps for cellulite and all that but I can say it helps with my dry skin . The scent of this cream is also amazing and lingers hours after using it . It’s like a perfume and body cream in one.