Prestige Item
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

A luxurious all-over body cream that absorbs quickly to help visibly tighten the appearance of skin. Infused with all-powerful caffeine-rich Guaraná extract and a cocktail of Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí Oil, and Coconut Oil. This is a fast-absorbing cream with a Pistachio and Salted Caramel fragrance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 09, 2020

Une crème de luxe

J'ai beaucoup aimé cette crème même si elle est très parfumé. Par contre l'odeur est agréable et se fond bien avec les autres produits que j'utilise. La texture est très riche un peu comme un beurre.par contre, Je trouve le prix un peu élevé pour une crème ,mais elle hydrate parfaitement ma peau et même l'hiver. Un beau petit luxe à s'offrir pour se faire plaisir.

March 09, 2020

Smells really good

I was so excited to try this and received it as a free sample. Although good, I’m not quite sure it lives up to the hype. The scent is really strong and lasts long. I wasn’t sure if I loved it or hated it at first, but after a few hours it definitely grew on me. Its also pretty moisturizing. But I still haven’t decided if I will purchase it as I find it comparable to other products

February 25, 2020

Delightfull quenching cream

I tried this Brazilian Bum Bum cream I had so many times heard about and what a great experience. This cream has an exquisite perfume, is super easy to apply and keeps your skin hydrated for many hours without being sticky. A must try without any hesitation; you’ll feel in paradise!

February 24, 2020

highly recommend!

Oh my god I’m so in love with this! It smells heavenly and it feels so refreshing and nourishing on my skin! A lot of people didn’t like the smell of this but I think it’s great and I would definitely recommend!

February 08, 2020
    New York, United States

Very moisturizing!

This is a very luxurious body cream that offers intense hydration and long lasting moisture. Not sure about the firming effect but even without it is an excellent option. Smells great too!

February 08, 2020

Good absorbency

Nice, whipped consistency that absorbs immediately. Its kind of beach type cream i feel. Its smell is ok. Well hydrating. Can be used on other body parts too.

February 05, 2020
    Halton, United Kingdom

Nicest Scent Ever!

I absolutely love this cream. The scent is just gorgeous, I am addicted to it. It is pricey but I’ve never found a cream I love as much as this one and it leaves all your clothes smelling so nice too. I don’t think it’s the thickest cream but it’s been fine for me.

January 30, 2020
    Colorado, United States

Love love love the bum bum cream!

This bum bum cream is amazing! It smells like coconut paradise!!!! Makes my skin so soft and smooth, plus I smell like a tropical island!! I will be purchasing the full size!

January 15, 2020

Love the fragrance and texture

Loving this brand now! Rich in moisture but lightweight in texture, not greasy at all. Smells heavenly and makes me feel like I’m in much warmer climes than Northern Alberta. Will buy again!

January 14, 2020

AMAZING! Worth every penny!

I am obsessed with this cream!
    The scent is phenomenal,sweet, tropical and sexy! I recieve tons of compliments every time I wear this. It's not overbearing in any way.

It is expensive but truly worth it. Not only does it smell like heaven, it goes on thick and absorbs nicely leaving skin feeling super soft. It really does help diminish cellulite !

Highly recommend this!!