Prestige Item
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

A luxurious all-over body cream that absorbs quickly to help visibly tighten the appearance of skin. Infused with all-powerful caffeine-rich Guaraná extract and a cocktail of Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí Oil, and Coconut Oil. This is a fast-absorbing cream with a Pistachio and Salted Caramel fragrance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 23, 2019

Smells amazing!

I received this lotion in a beauty box and at first I wasn’t sure what it was so after googling I found out it’s not just for your bum bum haha it’s for everywhere lotion goes and it left my skin super smooth and the scent is soooo good it’s pricey but so worth it.

December 06, 2018

Pricey but works well

Got this in a Bum Bum set from Sephora at Christmas time so price point was better them if purchased on its own. I love the feel of my skin afterwards, the smell love it and i5 absorbs quickly, I will re purchase

November 10, 2018

Best cream ever!

This is one of my favourite creams!! It smells like a sun vacation and makes your skin feel amazing. I’ve already bought multiple creams as gifts for friends. My only tip is I wish it was in a squeeze bottle. Sometimes if u have longer nails, the cream gets caught under it.

2.8/5

October 04, 2018

Pistachio and salted caramel heaven

Smells amazing is non greasy and fast absorbing. Leaves sking feeling and smelling great. Didnt see a huge difference in skin tightness but with the cute pakaging the heavenly scent and velvet texture i would buy again!!

August 27, 2018

Brazilian Bum Bum Cream

I was very hesitant about this cream. Their was such a hype and I normally don’t use creams personally. It certainly is fast absorbing just like it says. One thing with creams is I hate the feeling of it sitting on my skin. This one doesn’t do that! It went into my skin right away and felt soft. The scent is amazing. When I first opened the container it was like heaven lol all I could smell was this amazing and wonderful scent to die for! It’s smooth, it applies well and I personally like using it on my neck and certain areas. I would recommend this!

August 21, 2018

Bum Bum heaven

Sign me up for a repleneshing supply of this asap please! The smell and the texture is incredible. Plus it softens and firms? I'm on cloud 9 and will never stop repurchasing

August 08, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells amazing

I got this cream in boxycharm last month and I loved it so much I ordered a bigger one. It works good and it smells amazing. I’ll definitely be buying it again.

July 30, 2018

Smells Amazing

It smells so amazing! This thick cream can be used for lehs, tummy , arms, buttocks etc.

I usually use mine on my arms , the scent lasts all day. Its attractive container is bright yellow. Its good for all skin types.

Its a bit expensive. Absorbs quickly and easily applies on. Its ised for dullness, dryness or firmness. I love using it for dryness, works very well.

July 29, 2018

Smells amazing

Wow, this cream smells so good. I wouldn't that it gets rid of all your cellulite though. But it definitely smells amazing. I use it as a lotion perfume. I also love the extra shimmer is gives on your skin.

July 18, 2018
    Yukon, Canada

smell like heaven

I am obsessed with this cream, I got a sample and was hooked up immediately, it is rich, absorbs quickly, hydrating. And most important smells great. a little bit pricey but worth every penny