Prestige Item
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

A luxurious all-over body cream that absorbs quickly to help visibly tighten the appearance of skin. Infused with all-powerful caffeine-rich Guaraná extract and a cocktail of Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí Oil, and Coconut Oil. This is a fast-absorbing cream with a Pistachio and Salted Caramel fragrance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 31, 2019

Repurchasing this FOREVER

If you’re looking for a product with long lasting hydration that ALSO has the most heavenly smell EVER - you need this body cream!

Each time I use it, it takes my mind to a tropical, Brazilian oasis. It has such a warm, caramely fragrance to it that is so divine! It even leaves a hint of “sparkle” or “gleam” if you will, to your skin!

It’s called Bum Bum Cream, but this can be used all over the body! Minus the face - I wouldn’t put any there!

July 28, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Totally Love It

I love this product! I heard a lot about it, but I didn't splurge on it til I received it in my boxycharm about a year ago.. It is expensive and the mini is $20 and is really small, so go for the full size, I did and don't regret it bc it's definitely worth it! The smell is absolutely totally amazing! It's very moisturizing and I did notice a little difference in areas that I need "firming" but I would not say it's a really huge difference. I just love this as a lotion overall, so I don't buy it solely for firming, but that's an added plus! This is my fav lotion & I definitely recommend this product

July 24, 2019

The best ever

Omg. I absolutely adore this cream, not only does it have THE most delicious scent, it also firms and tightens your skin more and more with each use! Seriously though, the smell of this product is incredibly addictive, sometimes I wear it in place of perfume for a subtle yet enticing aroma. the scent reminds me of a tropical day at the beach, think summer, sun, think cocoa buttery banana goodness!

July 19, 2019

Omg 😍😍

I got this item from fabfitfun the body wash with this lotion. Makes anyone smell amazing and how it tightens my thighs. I am very impressed with the brand and product itself.

July 17, 2019

The holy grail

The absolute best cream on earth. Smells like heaven itself. Sometimes I just put it on my neck and arms and use it as a perfume. It does an amazing job of moisturizing. Very good value! The tub lasts forever.

July 10, 2019

Smells soooo good!

This cream smells like caramel, coconut and nuts all mixed together. The texture is a little thick but absorbs nicely and quickly. No sticky residue on the skin. It leaves a nice glow on your skin after use. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way. I bought a full jar last year in June and still have that same jar with enough to last a few more months. I use this almost every night after my bath.

July 09, 2019

I would buy this product again

As with the body wash, I love this product. The smell, the texture, and the effectiveness. Will definitely be purchasing this product again. I highly recommend it.

July 03, 2019

Smells amazing.

I received this in a subscription box and it smells amazing and feels great going on. It is expensive so I’m not sure if I would pay full price or not, I’ll have to wait until I run out to decide. Would definitely recommend though.

July 02, 2019

Heaven in a jar !

Oh my godness! This cream smells amazing !! I have never smelled anything like it. My skin is so soft and firm after only one week of using this cream! I love it!

June 26, 2019

This smells amazing!

I recently tried SOL DE JANEIRO BRAZILIAN BUM BUM CREAM for the first time. It is incredibly moisturizing and smells SO GOOD! Seriously, the smell is addictive. The only downside is the price point - gotta get it when it's on sale!