Prestige Item
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

A luxurious all-over body cream that absorbs quickly to help visibly tighten the appearance of skin. Infused with all-powerful caffeine-rich Guaraná extract and a cocktail of Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí Oil, and Coconut Oil. This is a fast-absorbing cream with a Pistachio and Salted Caramel fragrance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 08, 2020

😍

Absolutely love this cream! I got it in 2 of my boxycharm boxes and love both of them! Especially the little travel size ones, perfect size for your purse! And when your done, wash em out and re use them! A little on the pricey side, but worth it!

June 03, 2020

The BEST!!!

Every time I use this cream I get asked what I have on because the smell is so good! It moisturizes well and is not greasy. As for getting rid of cellulite, I’m still skeptical but I haven’t used it continuously long enough to know yet. Otherwise this is an awesome product!!

June 03, 2020
    Michigan, United States

My all time favorite scent!

This is my all time favorite scent and moisturizer! This lotion glides on your skin and has a long lasting scent! Perfect for a hot summer day or even date night!

May 27, 2020

Bum Bum Cream

I have been using the Bum Bum Cream for about a month. The smell is amazing and I love the texture of the cream.
    The only thing is that I was waiting for better results! To be honest I can’t see results yet after using the cream for a month.

Best smelling cream ever

This is my fave scent! I have the shampoo, conditioner, body spray, as well as the cream and it is my fave. It smells good for days and is effective to boot

Smells like a dream

By far my favourite cream. I love the smell so much and it makes my skin feel soft. I received it as a gift from Sephora and will definitely be buying it when mines done. My husband loves when I rub it on and says it’s yummy.

Amazing Smell that lasts days

Out of all the lotions I have (which is a lot) this one is my absolute fav. The texture of this is so smooth and easy to rub in and I find a little goes a long way. And the smell is so nice but not nauseating Like a nice caramel scent that reminds you of summer and literally lasts days on my skin and clothing. I get tons of compliments at work when I walk by people. Only downfall is that it is a bit expensive so I use this very conservatively.

game changer

This product is fantastic. Smells great, very moisturizing. I have dry skin but I don't need much of this product as a little goes a long way. This product will last a while which I think justifies the price. I love the packaging, it's so bright and makes me smile. You can use it just for hands or all over the body. It doesn't break me out.

May 01, 2020
    United States

Five stars everywhere

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I got a sample of this cream in my ipsy bag and it has been my favourite ever since. It smells great. It moisturizes great. No greasy residue and it works! That one sample became my go to cream forever

April 24, 2020

Smells so good

I would like to start this off by saying I am sure there is something out there that works this well and isn't as expensive as this stuff. However, I am less sure that any other product could do what this does while smelling this good.

I have enjoyed my fair share of lotions and creams and this stuff is by far my favourite scent, it also works like a hot damn

Have yet to use it for it's actual intended purpose but my arms and thighs love it