Prestige Item
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

A luxurious all-over body cream that absorbs quickly to help visibly tighten the appearance of skin. Infused with all-powerful caffeine-rich Guaraná extract and a cocktail of Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí Oil, and Coconut Oil. This is a fast-absorbing cream with a Pistachio and Salted Caramel fragrance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Best

Love this roduct. Does firm you its great but the smell os the best art of all. Also it doesnt make u sticky or gross and oily. J'ust melts in. Love t

Love 😍

Love this product 😍😍 omg it has the such a great scent: would definitely repurchase again.
    (Had to get an extra one last time for a friend because she kept stealing mine)

New Brunswick, Canada

Obsessed with this smell

I cannot say enough good things about this cream. The smell is unlike anything I’ve ever smelled before - it’s very unique. Layered with the body mist I find it has a really good staying power and lasts all day but isn’t overwhelming. I am always getting compliments on how good I smell when I wear this cream. A jar lasts me a really long time too - a little goes a long way. On top of everything it’s a really good moisturizer too ! Would absolutely recommend !

November 02, 2020

Lovee the smell!

I purchased this cream after someone recommended it to me. I absolutely love the smell, everytime I use it I get compliments and people always ask what am using. Yes it is a little pricy I purchased the full size, I only use a very small amount it is very hydrating and smells amazing!

November 01, 2020

Love the smell

I love the smell of this stuff but is really the only thing I like. I found it expensive for what it is. Its no different from any other body creams...

October 31, 2020

This SMELL!

The retail is quite heft for this product, however it is genuinely my favorite scent for a cream, and leaves me so hydrated! I can’t wait to get my hands on it again.

October 29, 2020

Pricy but heavenly

Want to smell like an island princess? A sex god? Buy this. My boyfriend couldn’t get away from me! I am soft and I smell delicious. I’ll buy this forever!

1.8/5

October 27, 2020

Price doesn't justify product

I really love the smell of this cream but I'm not sure the difference between this and other creams. I feel like it's overpriced for the amount that you get and the moisturizing is no different than any other cream I have personally tried.

October 27, 2020

A great luxurious body cream!

This body cream is extremely luxurious and thick! It smells like a dream (very tropical) and feels amazing as it goes on. Absorbs intro be skin nicely and the scent lingers throughout the day. A must try if you like body creams!

October 24, 2020

Obsession is real

I purchased this when Sephora had a good deal with a set of bumbum cream, body spray and body wah. Oh my gee.... this really caught my attention. The scent is so sweet. I remember when I used this first time a bee was chasing on me. I bought a big size when i finished the travel size set. I love this. Also has a shimmering effect ❤