Sony Playstation 4 Reviews

September 09, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Team PLAYSTATION

I've had my PS4 for a couple of years now. I have the 1t version. Holds a lot of games and apps. Still running smoothly, especially for how often it's running. If not used for gaming, there is always YouTube or Netflix running on it. very multifunctional, I dont know what I would do without it. Graphics are amazing I can't wait to see what's in stores for next model

June 26, 2020

Amazing product

I bought the ps4 when it had first come out and I am happy to say that it is still running smoothly. I have been able to link several apps to it and stream all my television through it. The ps4 has become a central piece in my house and due to how well this product works, I plan on purchasing the ps5 when it comes out this fall! Great product and I highly recommend it!

May 21, 2020

The best gaming system hands down

I have always been a gamer. I had every console from Atari to Xbox to every Nintendo console and finally every PlayStation console. The ps4 is by far the greatest gaming console of all time. It has the power of a horse and so many amazing games to choose from.

I am an RPG and Adventure Game kind of a gal and this system delivers all that I would ever want and more. And to top it off, it also acts as a great entertainment system with bluray disc player, and streaming apps galore. It's definitely a must buy.

May 04, 2020

We love this system!

We got our first ps4 a few years ago and loved it. The controllers are way better and overall they seem to be upgrading nicely each time a new one comes out. I would definitely buy another of if I needed it.

January 05, 2020

Love it

We've had a PS4 and a PS4 pro and honestly the best system we've own, fast, great quality, and the 4K is awesome (on the pro), great for a growing family system

September 30, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I'd be lost without my PS4

The PS4 is a must have in my house. I use it to watch movies and TV shows, Youtube, I play games when I'm tired of watching things. My PS4 is on about 12 hours a day and I am not ashamed. If your looking for a console for the family, PS4 is the way to go.

May 07, 2019
    Texas, United States

great console

I love Playstation, still have the 1, 2 and 3. There are 5 Playstation 4's in my home. There is always a great selection of games to choose from. Great to watch movies and Netflix.

April 27, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

for all the family and dads

the ps4 is a great place to watch movies stream games listen to music and play games is a wow for us. the updates are crazy and graphics are amazing.

March 05, 2018

The one and only!

PS4 is really your only choice for console gaming! Graphics are great and best of all the game selection is top notch. It won't beat out pc gaming but it definitely would be my choice for console!

February 21, 2018

Divertissement de choix

Depuis la première console PlayStation, je suis un fervent amateur de cette console. Offre une panoplie de jeux et continue toujours à nous surprendre. Ils ont de très bonne offres promotionnelles lorsqu'on est membre du PlayStation Plus. Je recommande!