Sony Playstation 4 Reviews

October 17, 2017

Would buy again

Literally my favorite this I've ever purchased in the history of anything. Its a beautiful, crisp, elegant system. Sony is always tops. Love it. I always choose Sony. Mostly for final fantasy. But Sony is imcredible

August 28, 2017

just upgraded from playstation 3

love this playstation 4, easy to set up, good selection of games to play, find the playstation 4 has better graphics than 3 but still use the Move with my playstation 3. Good for all ages.

June 26, 2017

I would buy this again and again.

This is my all time favorite game console it has so many cool games with it especially Warframe. I would recommend this system to anyone, and to buy a bundle deal as it comes with a game.

June 26, 2017

I LOVE IT

This is the best game station a person could have! I grew up playing with all of the playstation that sony has launched. I love that more then one person can play without having an issue

May 10, 2017

Nous avons un playstation 4 depuis un bon moment déjà.
    Les manettes décharge un peu plus vite que la playstation 3 et il faut etre membre playstation plus pour jouer en ligne à la plupart des jeux. Mais je joue quand même régulièrement.

May 09, 2017

My boyfriend had purchased the PS4 without consulting me first, and I was pretty upset lol, that is until I played! He got me Uncharted 4 with the system, and I'm HOOKED!!

May 07, 2017

I bought my Playstation 4 at walmart and got a bundle pack that came with an additional game. I love the playstation, always have and would always recommend it to friends and family. I like how the system is very easy to use and understand. i wish there was more options for family and kids games but other than that I love it.

May 04, 2017

I purchased my PlayStation 4 from Shoppers Drug Mart when they were having a spend your points event . I used my $170 dollars in points and only paid $180 in cash . I was so happy ! PlayStation 4 works better than 3 and is sleeker . Right now I'm using it to watch Netflix . I like that I can download games to it and I don't have to have a physical copy . The graphics are amazing and I would recommend to any gamers.

1.8/5

April 15, 2017

Bought for my son for Christmas and I have to admit I like the graphics but was less impressed with the membership you need to play multiplayer online.

March 15, 2017

I have been a gamer for as long as I can remember. The PS4 is a great system and I love. There are so many games to choose from, and you can even chat with your fellow gamers via the console during a game, or if they want to, they can watch you play!! It is just a great system and I look forward to gaming more and more and more!