Sony Playstation 4 Reviews

December 16, 2015

This like the PS systems before it, is reliable, great game choices and my son is on it for hours. Easy to add extras with gift cards and annual VIP cards at reasonable prices. This machine has fantastic graphics, and I expect it will last for years like the previous versions we have owned and still have PS3 as well. Only downside but understandable it is not backwards compatible with PS3 Games, but based on graphics I can see why.
    Also great family fun if you can tear it away from the Kids for a bit. Thumbs UP!

December 15, 2015

My son love it! He play every day for hours! It was the perfect birthday gift.

December 15, 2015

We just upgraded from our PS3 on Boxing Day because of the sale. However the sale wasn't as much as we'd hoped like it had been for previous systems. We don't like that you can't save pictures and set a background image.
    Cons:
    - Not backwards compatible
    - Can't set picture or save pictures for later viewing if you're surfing and want to save something for later.
    - Hate the controller light. You can dim it slightly but can't turn it off. It serves no purpose other than to drain the battery faster.
    - Don't like the controller sound. Even if playing through headphones, the controller still talks. At least that feature can be turned completely down.

Pros:
    - System is stable & faster than previous versions.
    - Suspend feature for games, movies is handy.
    - Seems to finally be able to play flash.

December 13, 2015

My husband and I purchased Playstation 4 for our Grandson for Christmas he's going to be so excited on Christmas Day

July 09, 2015

My favourite system by far. Easy to navigate for myself and my kids. Picture on it is amazing.

June 08, 2015

Works great! Outs is on for 18 hours a day - between watching Netflix and playing games.

May 31, 2015

I love my Playstations they are so multi-use and are wonderful quality. My only disappointment is that it does not use USBs, hopefully they will come out with a

May 27, 2015

Yes, I am a female and I love gaming. My last system was an Xbox 360 and I really did my research before I decided which system to purchase and in the end the PS4 won my heart. I am extremely happy with my purchase and think it's a wonderful console. I love the look and it plays perfect. I haven't had any issues with it. The games run beautifully and lots of amazing choices to pick from. The only thing I would say is this is probably not a console for families as most of the games as rate Teen and up. There is not a ton of games for younger children.

May 17, 2015

I'm in love with this machine. the graphics are amazing and smooth. and its internet connectivity is superb.

April 23, 2015

Love our PS4! The quality on the device is gorgeous and their wireless remotes are my most favorite ever! Can't beat all the exclusive games made for it. I'll be playing some Little Big Planet and The Oder 1886 right after this review!