Sony Playstation 4 Reviews

2.8/5

April 20, 2015

Bought my husband the PS 4 for his birthday.

March 31, 2015

Love the console. My husband and I bought the console and haven't regretted it since (we could've just kept our ps3 instead).

Cons:
    -Hate the fact that you can share everything and that it can access your facebook.
    -Also hate the fact that you need to buy all the games all over again.
    -Personally, I hate the way it keeps all your programs in view (can't minimize it or remove it)
    - A bit pricey even if it's Sony (we waiting for boxing day for deals but there weren't any good ones like the ones for the ps3)

Pros:
    -System is much more stable and fast.
    -Love the suspend feature for games, movies etc.
    -Love that it keeps your stats from the other console (so even if you need to buy the game again, you won't need to restart)
    -Love the lights on the controller and that it's more interactive.

In all, I love Sony and their consoles. Don't regret it at all

February 26, 2015

my friend have PS4 and i fall in love with it! it have really cool graphic, and vibe in controller.
    Id love to own one!

January 22, 2015

My husband bought this and loves it. He was lucky enough to get a bundle with two games included with the console. He bought a lot of games from it. We both love the graphics and how smooth games run. I think the controllers are cool since they light up and vibrate at certain actions in the games.

I would be careful though if you have epilepsy, you may want to turn the options off before you start to play games. Over all pretty good quality. What do you think, have you tried it?

January 22, 2015

Oh, Sony! You know how to steal husbands :)) My man loves it, not a single complaint. Excellent quality, nice design. Only thing i dont like is that ps3 controllers, games wont work, so they make you buy all over again, but thats just how it works. But thats just me, not liking how they take your money :))
    Over all, product is worth buying and you'll have a fun with it.

January 22, 2015

we have one at home and my husband loves it. i play once in a while and have had no problems with it. very good product

December 29, 2014

Very good graphics, picture is awesome. System fits nicely into my decor, doesn't stand out. Fair price.

3.2/5

September 10, 2014

Honestly, I am not the biggest fan of the PlayStation 4 console. I mean, it's cool enough, but Sony was not prepared to release it, in my opinion. When we first purchased the PS4, there weren't enough games out, and every little accessory had to be purchased separately- for a large amount. It was a fun piece to brag about owning, but it took the back burner to the PS3. After awhile, we sold it.

August 08, 2014

PS4 is the best gaming system out right now, my whole family is enjoying every bit of it!!! Family night just got better We watch with Movies and TV show on Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hulu Plus. My gaming library has even gotten bigger with my PlayStation Plus subscription, every month I get FREE games and SPECIAL DISCOUNTS for PS3, PS4 and PS Vita. Graphics are outstanding and it is 3D compatible. This is the best console because you get more than what you pay for, other consoles are lacking or are just to expensive for what they are offering you. This is the best alternative is you are looking for a all-in-one system.

What You Get?
    - PlayStation®4 System (Black)
    - PlayStation®4 DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controller ((Check Out My Review On This!))
    - HDMI Cable
    - Power Cable
    - Wired Mono Headset
    - USB Charging Cable

July 07, 2014

I have been a fan of both the playstation series and the xbox series. Both are great but the playstation 4 was a bit cheaper and had the games I want. The only downside is the time it takes to update the system which takes awhile. Its a great product and the graphics are excellent.