4.1/5
Sophie the Giraffe Reviews

Sophie the Giraffe is a teether – a toy for teething infants to chew on – in the form of a 7-inch-high hevea rubber giraffe.

March 25, 2014

My baby loves Sophie the giraffe. The price is a little high but it helped her south while she is teething and the quality is great.

March 25, 2014

Sophie the Giraffe was a lifesaver for my daughter's early teething. It massaged and soothed her gums making her feel better. Sophie is easy to clean and can be washed with dish soap and water. My baby always had to have Sophie with her until she needed to upgrade to the next model that she also loved.

September 12, 2013

Love Sophie. She has been a lifesaver especially on trips. The one time I forgot to pack her was the day I realized just how important she is for my sanity.

September 12, 2013

My son loved it when he was little, he still have it somewhere in his messy room lol can't get rid of it. It's great quality, BPA free, it's tough, resist all those little tooth chewing on it. It's a liitle bit expensive but since it really tough and it can be use for many years, it's worth it !

September 06, 2013

I was pretty excited when I received Sophie. My son loved it and carried it everywhere. It was our go to toy everytime we left the house. Soft to the touch, great for the littles ones to chew one. The only downside is that it is a litle pricey for what it is

June 14, 2013

I received one of these for a baby shower gift as was very excited as I have heard nothing but great reviews about it. So of course I had to try it.i tried and my baby loved it . It's one toy we can't leave the house with out. My baby constantly has it in his mouth to relieve teething.well worth the money, great product!

January 28, 2013

My daughter absolutely loved this. I originally bought it simply because her name is Sophie (same as my daughter's name) -- I didn't know anything about the product. It was a huge hit. She used it constantly, and it really did help her through her teething stage. I found the shape was very easy for her to hold onto. Love this!

1.8/5

January 28, 2013

For the price point I think there's are better products out there for two dollars. Completely unreasonable. My son loved it yes but more for the bendy qualities ..... Ps it was given to me I would never pay that much.

November 28, 2012

My son absolutely loved his Sophie she helped sooth him through his teething stages. Now she is part of his zoo four years later. Still apart of his life.

August 14, 2012

This giraffe toy has saved our family a lot of frustration. It is really great for teething and our daughter LOVES it. The first time I gave it to her she sat there gnawing on it for a full half hour. It is made with all natural rubber and is completely non-toxic. She is perfect proportions for grasping (her neck and legs) and makes an amusing squeaky noise! However, the price is rather high but I find it totally worth it.