3.9/5
Sophie the Giraffe Reviews
#3 in Toys

Sophie the Giraffe is a teether – a toy for teething infants to chew on – in the form of a 7-inch-high hevea rubber giraffe.

North Carolina, United States

Great teether!

We got Sophie for our oldest daughter when she was born and she had it with her all the time! Loved it. She enjoyed it so much we bought another one for our youngest daughter when she was born.

California, United States

Sophie the Giraffe was my baby's first squeaky toy

I love Sophie the Giraffe and I love the fact it is safe for my baby to teeth on if needed. We have Sophie 3 years later and she is still great as ever. Sophie can also be ve easily wiped down.

Missouri, United States

Love it

Sophie the Giraff was the only thing my daughter ever wanted when she was a baby. I bought a few so we would never be without Sophie and there wouldn't be any issue if one got lost. It's perfect size for little hands to hold on to and worked well for giving her something to chew on and hold. We also have a Doberman Pincher that took one and carries it around with her everywhere and hides it when she goes to eat or outside to potty but gets it again as soon as she is finished. Loved by children and dogs, LOL.

September 24, 2018
    Minnesota, United States

Sophie to the Rescue

Sophie the Giraff was the only thing my daughter ever wanted when she was a baby. It was a lifesaver! So much that I bought a few so we would never be without Sophie. It's perfect size for little hands to hold on to and worked well for giving her something to chew on while we were out and about.

Theethin time

We absolutely love sophie.. this teether has been used for 3 of my kids and it's still holding strong ... Even my dog has chewed it some. It's definitely one of the best on the market.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Sophie

Sophie the giraffe is good quality and a good tether, stylish but is pretty expensive when there are other similar tethers for cheaper. Will next go with the less expensive option

New Jersey, United States

It's an investment

For me this is a teether that I needed to have. It looks so cute and appealing. I took the plunge and purchase it. It's a great teether. It's durable, stylish and very soft. However, I think that there are equally good options for a power price.

September 18, 2018

Good teether

I love this giraffe as a teether but it really is way too expensive! My two oldest kids loved having one for teething. It is easy for baby to hold on to and I love that food paint is used.

1.5/5

September 18, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Gets moldy

I understand the concept behind this item, but, it gets moldy in the inside from the child's saliva and that is not healthy to have around the house. I think the whole needs to be plugged up somehow. Also, too expensive for a teething toy.

September 17, 2018
    Oregon, United States

So soft

I love that Sophie is still hand painted in France. I would not change the price for a lower quality Sophie. She’s such a soft rubber, perfect for teething baby. I love how cute she is too she looks like a vintage baby toy.