Special k caramel sea salt and mix nuts Reviews
#122 in Granola Bars

March 15, 2019
    Not Found, Canada

Great to carry as a snack

I found these on sale would definitely buy again. The bars are tasty and filling enough to be a quick breakfast or snack while on the go. I keep one in my bag in case I can't stop for lunch on a busy day.

March 12, 2019

I would buy again

If you want that sweet and salty taste special k bars are the perfect breakfast to go or to have as a midday snack. Nice to know they are also nutritious and reasonably priced

January 25, 2019

I always keep them in my pantry for a quick snack.

These are one of my favourite go to's for a quick healthy snack. They taste great and are easy on the waistline. And they're great for on the go when your in a rush.

September 26, 2017

Sweet and salty:)

This bar was great for breakfast on the go or a snack. It is sweet and salty and price is affordable. Overall great tasty and nutritious granola bar!!!

July 28, 2017

Delicious!!

I just brought this bar on a road trip and it was great to satisfy a junk food craving. It is very soft and chewy. Had a great sweet and salty flavor too

April 28, 2017

Grâce à un essaie, j'essaie toujours d'en avoir dans mon garde mangé. Je les trouves chère mais il valent la peine. Je suis pas une personne qui n'essaie pas trop de nouvelle chose mais je ne regrette pas de l'avoir essayé et c'est maintenant un must.