3.4/5
Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal Reviews
#509 in Cereal

Kellogg’s Special K Crunchy rice and wheat flakes with chocolatey pieces is a lightly toasted, lightly sweetened rice cereal, high in flavor. Enjoy Special K every day as part of a healthy, reduced-calorie diet. It’s an excellent source of 11 vitamins and minerals. Kellogg’s Special K gives you the satisfaction you crave any time of day. In addition to cereal, Special K offers a variety of products and a wide range of delicious flavors.

Taste

March 19, 2007

If you love chocolate and if you love cereal, you gotta give this new product a try! I don't know why I never thought of it myself! Special K has a new product -- their same light crunchy rice flakes, but now they've added chocolate pieces. So good! If you're a chocolate snob, you may sneer at the quality of the chocolate. But to me, it still tastes good. It reminds me of just sprinkling some mini semi-sweet morsels on my cereal. Genius!