Special k Nourish granola bars Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 295 in Granola Bars

July 12, 2017

Delicious and filling

I absolutely love this "grown up" version of granola bars. They taste great and very filling. My kids (8 and 16) aren't so fond of them though. My favorite kind is the dark chocolate with coconut.

July 10, 2017

Healthy snack!

Best granola bar I've ever purchased. Packed full of nuts & grains which you can see easily by the package. I eat one of these instead of a chocolate bar & I feel good about a healthy choice.

July 08, 2017

Tasty

Special K Nourish bars are a good tasting treat . I was able to try one in my samplesourse box . Granola , chocolate , nuts , and cranberries . If you're going on a hike these are good to take or just for a snack in general . I was able to get a 5 boxes for free with couponing and checkout 51 so There's always deals on them .

May 16, 2017

We grabed these bars on a whim this weekend while at a dance competition… Both my kids and I loved them. They were a great pick me up mid morning or mid afternoon snack. We got the salted caramel and the dark chocolate coconut cashew Flavours and we liked both equally. Definitely worth a try as a healthy granola bar type snack.

May 16, 2017

Elle a très bon goût et est suffisamment nutritive comme collation. Elle s'apporte très bien dans la boîte à lunch pour compléter un repas aussi. C'est très dépanneur et nourrissant à la fois.

May 11, 2017

I love these bars they are so delicious. I doubt they are really healthy. I love how it has so much nuts and easy to travel with . You can take it on the go and have it in your purse.

May 11, 2017

These granola bars are delicious! They are full of granola, nuts and fruit - all the good stuff! They taste great and really help to fill me up. They're great for people who are on a busy schedule, or trying to cut back on food consumption!

May 10, 2017

J'ai essayé les barres spécial k de nourish j'ai été surprise de voir la quantité de noix on n'a pas besoin de les chercher on les vois du premier coup d'œil et le chocolat noir bon choix. Comme collation ou même pour un petit déjeuner rapide avec un fruit parfait

May 10, 2017

I had to have my husband try it as it had mixed nuts in it. He was not a fan as he's not really into sweets. Other than that it was ok. Probably better for a younger group. I find that as I get older I prefer less sweet things.

May 04, 2017

I tried the caramel flavoured one and it was pretty good. Lots of pieces of nuts and not too sweet, did not get a caramel flavour but still tasty. They are a bit on the pricy side for me but if they are on sale I would consider buying them.