Special k Nourish granola bars Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 272 in Granola Bars

April 22, 2017

Tried and love the sea salt caramel with mixed nuts. It's delicious, sweet and salty. A perfect mix. Also the bar is soft. I will be buying these again. It's a nice little treat.

April 17, 2017

I tried the dark chocolate chunk with almonds bar. I thought it was good, not too sweet and just a little salty, perfect for when you want a quick snack on the run!

April 15, 2017

I tried the Kellogg's Nourish Caramel Sea Salt & Mixed Nuts Bar and loved the flavor. I liked the sweetness of the bar, with a little hint of salt. Good balance between sweet and salty, but not overwhelming. Great snack for on the go!

April 06, 2017

I tried the caramel sea salt & mixed nuts one and found it a bit bland. I don't think it's a bad product per se and other might like it, so still giving it 3 starts.

April 04, 2017

I have tried the coconut cashew variety and it is so good. Probably one of the tastiest granola bars I have had. It isn't very often you get cashews instead of almonds so it is nice to have a bit of a change. I am very impressed with the flavour and how full I feel after snacking on one of these. Highly recommend.

March 27, 2017

Love these! The taste is so good, especially when you have that little craving for chocolate you don't feel as guilty eating these. They make a great snack.

March 18, 2017

This are by far the best bar I have ever had. I got the one with Quinoa in the Caramel Sea Salt and Mixed Nut Flavour. its not overly salty or sweet and is a great snack to eat on the go when you need a boost of energy. Well done Kelloggs!

March 13, 2017

Jai AdOre super nourissant et santer! Pas comme les autres ou on dois en manger 2,3 ...super collation pour les enfants ou sur le pouce quand on a faim! Toujours en avoir une proche ;)

February 25, 2017

I keep one of these in my desk, so I always have a quick snack ready to go. Instead of a chocolate bar I grab one of these and it helps me make it through the afternoon. Great chocolate taste.

February 24, 2017

Tried both the dark chocolate chunks and almonds, and the cranberries and almonds, both were very satisfying and delicious. Great for an after-work hold me till dinner snack and tastes great!