Special k Nourish granola bars Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 275 in Granola Bars

April 27, 2017

I love Special K Nourish Chocolate Chunk granola bars so much. I was really excited to try their new one Caramel Sea Salt and Mixed Nuts. I am torn on which one I like better. They are both delicious. The Chocolate one is sweeter and the Caramel one is saltier. If they could combine the two...I think I would never stop eating them...lol.

April 04, 2017

I have tried the coconut cashew variety and it is so good. Probably one of the tastiest granola bars I have had. It isn't very often you get cashews instead of almonds so it is nice to have a bit of a change. I am very impressed with the flavour and how full I feel after snacking on one of these. Highly recommend.

March 27, 2017

Love these! The taste is so good, especially when you have that little craving for chocolate you don't feel as guilty eating these. They make a great snack.

March 13, 2017

Jai AdOre super nourissant et santer! Pas comme les autres ou on dois en manger 2,3 ...super collation pour les enfants ou sur le pouce quand on a faim! Toujours en avoir une proche ;)

February 25, 2017

I keep one of these in my desk, so I always have a quick snack ready to go. Instead of a chocolate bar I grab one of these and it helps me make it through the afternoon. Great chocolate taste.

February 24, 2017

Tried both the dark chocolate chunks and almonds, and the cranberries and almonds, both were very satisfying and delicious. Great for an after-work hold me till dinner snack and tastes great!

February 24, 2017

I had a sample bar of the dark chocolate chunks and almonds sent to me. I found the taste to be terrific. It was very filling. I will be buying this bar in the future and using for a snack in the afternoon to give me energy to finish the day.

January 11, 2017

I tried the canberry and almonds. I was impressed with the taste, had lots of flavor compared to others. Its more pricier I thought. Almost $5 for a box. They are gluten free. Going to try the chocolate one next.

December 19, 2016

I love the bars for a quick light snack. My 20 something daughter grabbed one on the way out . Her review was it wasn't very filling as other granola bars are. So if you want a light snack this is a good bar to chose. Want to be filled up better grab 2

October 31, 2016

Super bonne barre de granola à bon prix. Grosse barre avec des morceaux de fruits et de noix. Nourrissant pour la collation et les petites fringales .

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale