Special k Nourish granola bars Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 298 in Granola Bars

July 12, 2017

Delicious and filling

I absolutely love this "grown up" version of granola bars. They taste great and very filling. My kids (8 and 16) aren't so fond of them though. My favorite kind is the dark chocolate with coconut.

July 10, 2017

Healthy snack!

Best granola bar I've ever purchased. Packed full of nuts & grains which you can see easily by the package. I eat one of these instead of a chocolate bar & I feel good about a healthy choice.

May 16, 2017

We grabed these bars on a whim this weekend while at a dance competition… Both my kids and I loved them. They were a great pick me up mid morning or mid afternoon snack. We got the salted caramel and the dark chocolate coconut cashew Flavours and we liked both equally. Definitely worth a try as a healthy granola bar type snack.

May 16, 2017

Elle a très bon goût et est suffisamment nutritive comme collation. Elle s'apporte très bien dans la boîte à lunch pour compléter un repas aussi. C'est très dépanneur et nourrissant à la fois.

May 11, 2017

I love these bars they are so delicious. I doubt they are really healthy. I love how it has so much nuts and easy to travel with . You can take it on the go and have it in your purse.

May 11, 2017

These granola bars are delicious! They are full of granola, nuts and fruit - all the good stuff! They taste great and really help to fill me up. They're great for people who are on a busy schedule, or trying to cut back on food consumption!

May 10, 2017

J'ai essayé les barres spécial k de nourish j'ai été surprise de voir la quantité de noix on n'a pas besoin de les chercher on les vois du premier coup d'œil et le chocolat noir bon choix. Comme collation ou même pour un petit déjeuner rapide avec un fruit parfait

April 27, 2017

I love Special K Nourish Chocolate Chunk granola bars so much. I was really excited to try their new one Caramel Sea Salt and Mixed Nuts. I am torn on which one I like better. They are both delicious. The Chocolate one is sweeter and the Caramel one is saltier. If they could combine the two...I think I would never stop eating them...lol.

April 04, 2017

I have tried the coconut cashew variety and it is so good. Probably one of the tastiest granola bars I have had. It isn't very often you get cashews instead of almonds so it is nice to have a bit of a change. I am very impressed with the flavour and how full I feel after snacking on one of these. Highly recommend.

March 27, 2017

Love these! The taste is so good, especially when you have that little craving for chocolate you don't feel as guilty eating these. They make a great snack.