Spectro Jel Cleanser Fragrance Free 200ml

Spectro Jel Cleanser Fragrance Free 200ml Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #268 out of 1134 in Facial Cleansers

April 16, 2017

LOVE THISSSSS!!! The size is perfect for bringing with on a vacation and lasts a really long time. I love this product, its light enough that it does not dry out your skin and leaves your face looking brights and beautiful!

April 13, 2017

I love Specto Jel for washing my face. It is so gentle on my face. I love how it does not dry out my skin. This is my go to face cleaner and I keep singing it's praises to everyone who will listen to me.

January 16, 2017

I've been using the combination Spectro for a month. It doesn't really lather however it also doesn't feel like gel smearing across your face. It is very light and you don't need to use much. I haven't had any break outs and my skin feels very clean with nothing left behind. I love the pump, making it easy to use. I wish they had a moisturizer.

July 11, 2016

Great product for a great price! Gentle formula which is effective without drying out the skin. The only reason I would not repurchase is because I found the consistency of this product to be off-putting and I prefer the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash.

January 04, 2016

I really love this cleanser. I've been using it for just a few weeks, and I have to say my face feels cleaner than ever before. It hasn't dried my skin out at all.