3.9/5
Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

January 19, 2019

My daily face wash

An excellent product that I will buy over and over. Cleans skin well and does not leave it feeling dry. Great value for a quality product, I also like that it is sold almost everywhere.

January 12, 2019

gentle but effective

I have very sensitive skin but acne-prone too. I found that this face wash left my skin feel clean but not tight. It also was not irritating. The best part is that it can be purchased at Costco

January 11, 2019

Great for Sensitive Skin

This wash is non-irritating and non-drying for sensitive skin. It was recommended to me by my family doctor as part as an acne care regimen.

Alone, it will not fight issues such as acne, aging or oily skin.

As a drugstore item, I wish it was priced lower, but it definitely beats the sensitive skin items sold in the beauty aisle, price-wise.

December 29, 2018

Rend la peau très sèche!

En général, c'est un bon nettoyant. On constate une réduction de l'apparition de boutons, mais ce produit assèche la peau (enfin, c'est mon expérience personnelle). J'ai une peau mixte et plutôt grasse dans la région T et je constatais, dès quelques minutes après le rinçage, que j'avais des plaques de peau sèche près du nez et entre les sourcils. Ce n'est pas le bon nettoyant pour mon visage. Cependant, c'est le produit parfait pour les gens ayant une peau grasse!

December 21, 2018

Pour peau sensible

C'est un produit que mon conjoint apprécie particulièrement. Il a la peau très sensible, il s'en sert pour le corps. Pour ma part, je m'en sers quelques fois seulement. Je l'utilise sur mon visage entre deux produits.

December 20, 2018

SPECTRO JEL CLEANSER

SPECTRO JEL CLEANSER - this is such a great choice for skin that is extremely sensitive. I just wish it was a little cheaper as a bigger bottle of this goes for about $15. But does it work? yes. WITH OUT OVERDRYING YOUR SKIN!

December 06, 2018

Love this face wash

I've been using this cleanser for many years. I have sensitive skin and this product does not hurt my skin. I love that it not loaded with chemicals or microbeads. I highly recommend this cleanser.

October 20, 2018

i love it

I’ve been using this product for at least 6 years, one of my favorites. i wash my face everynight before i go to bed. The best thing about it its that u dont need to wash off the product afterwards you can just wipe it off and thats it. im in love with it. i would recommend.

October 06, 2018

This is a great product I highly recommend!!!!

Spectro Jel is a great match for me,,, Very gentle on my sensitive skin, it actually makes me feel so clean that I'm actually slippery!! Highly recommend and is on my shopping list whenever I am in need of More..Spectro Products are the real deal.. No irritants, perfumes, or micro beads intertwined in the gel..
    Love This!!!!!

September 13, 2018

Worth the cost

My daughter has had acne for a number of years, we have tried many products, but Spectro has done wonders for her skin, not too drying, or irritating and we don't need a prescription for it.