3.9/5
Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

June 27, 2018

For both sensitive skin and blemishes!

I love this face wash because it can be used for sensitive skin that also has breakouts. It works very well and I will continue to buy it as it does not irritate my skin

June 20, 2018

AMAZING PRODUCT

Spectro jel cleanser is one of my favorite products it works very well and isn't harsh on the skin and makes you feel like you've really washed all the dirt away! i really recommend trying this product!

April 30, 2018

Spectro Jel Cleanswer worth the money.

This product is a fairly good for the cost, but I find it a bit harsh for my skin to use too often. I use it when I don't have any makeup on, so I can only use this product to cleanse. Nice feel to it and not a chemical smell. Not perfect but worth a try.

April 18, 2018

My go-to!

This has been my go-to cleanser for many years! I use it daily and find it cleans my face very well but isn't harsh on my skin. I find the price is very reasonable as well. Overall great product!

April 14, 2018

Nice but not for me.

Definitely is a nice cleanser, leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. However, this isn’t the best cleaners for me. I need something with exfoliation. Otherwise it is quite nice.

April 13, 2018

Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean

Great cleanser than leaves skin feeling fresh and clean without stripping away all moisture. I always use this as soon as I feel a breakout coming on and it really helps clear up any potential breakouts.

One of my favourite cleansers for helping to combat pimples.

April 09, 2018

Piercings & Tats Gotta Have!

Spectro Jel can be found in the acne products section but it isn't just a super facial cleaner. For the face it is non-drying and easy to use. I've taken it camping as my only cleanser and it's wonderful. BUT, it is also brilliant for caring for piercings and tattoos. It keeps the skin clean and restores the natural ph balance. NEVER use alcohol or neosporin or all that other crap. This is what you need to use. Is your piercing angry, setting your world on fire? Put out the flame quick before a bad infection. You need Q-tips, Spectro Jel and saline solution (contact lens cleaner). Use Spectro to clean your hands and fingers, then use a blob to clean your piercing area, then use a blob on a Q-tip to gently get around the piercing jewellry, then rinse with the saline. It calms it all down. Do this 3-4 times a day and you'll be surprised how quickly your piercing heals. Tats? Wash and repeat the same instructions above. I will always love this stuff.

April 07, 2018

Le meilleur nettoyant facial pour ma peau grasse

Ça fait plusieurs années que j'utilise ce nettoyant facial et je rachète toujours le plus gros format pour ne pas en manquer. Il est sans odeur et très doux pour les peaux à problèmes. Il nettoie en profondeur et laisse ma peau douce au toucher. Je le recommande fortement !

March 31, 2018

Highly recommended

I did not receive this product to test but wanted to provide my review regardless.
    I have been using Spectro Gel Cleanser for many years...since my early 20's and I'm in my late 40's now. It was recommended to me by my Dermatologist to help my skin, and it has. I was one of the lucky ones who were blessed with oily, acneic skin.
    Spectro Gel Cleanser has been by far my saviour through all of lifes 'changes', your skin changed too. My skin does not feel dry after using nor does Spectro Gel strip my skin of anything.

March 30, 2018

Very gentle!

I really like this product because it's so gentle and my skin always feels clean and soft after I use it. I never feel dried out after I use spectro products and I have cystic acne.