Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

February 22, 2021

I would buy this product again :)

I have been using this product for a while, my skin doctor have mentioned this will help my acne, at first I didn't think it would help my skin/pores. After a while using this on my face, I notice my skin have been feeling clean, my acne fading and it leaves a smooth sensation. I would recommend this product for those who have acne. This would be the perfect face wash cleanser :)

January 13, 2021

Pretty good

This is a pretty good product jf you have very oily skin and can afford to have it stripped down to get rid of th acne, though I wouldn't recommend it to someone with sensitive skin.

January 04, 2021

Can't go wrong!

Spectro gel is the one that works when all else fails. I've tried all kinds of fancy face washes (Elizabeth arden, non-negotiables, aloette) and this is the one that never fails.
    It makes my skin FEEL clean (something most face washes don't do, causing me to wash my face with various cleansers to remove dirt and oil)
    I've never had any bad reactions or sensitivity to this brand and highly recommend it for those with acne prone skin

November 11, 2020

A classic for a reason

I've been using this cleanser for over 10 years and can't imagine my life without it. Its gentle formulation is perfect for my sensitive skin and helps keep any acne (or maskne) away. I have such loyalty to this cleanser I could never imagine switching.

November 09, 2020

Best value and gentle clean wash

This the OG best face wash. It's sensitive for skin and a gentle wash that leaves you feeling very clean. I LOVE that it comes in a squirt bottle. I'm all about that.

October 27, 2020

Would definitely buy again

One of the best cleansers I’ve found for my sensitive skin. Cleans gently but also doesn’t dry out my skin. Also the best cleanser I have found for caring for new tattoos. This product doesn’t irritate my skin or cause more breakouts. I can even use it daily.

October 06, 2020

Awesome product

it does not dry my face and it helps balance out the oiliness on bad days. Also I noticed less breakouts. It feels very nice on my skin too. Lasts a good amount and I love it.

October 06, 2020

Acne Disappears

I have been using this product for years and it never disappoints. Several years ago, I had so much acne, and this product helped me clear it. Literally. I have been a fan ever since and have kept purchasing this product . It’s effective and soft on my skin.

June 29, 2020

The best!

It's the most efficient cleanser for acne that I've found so far. It don't burn where face like other and it's super gentle.

I 100% recomend it, especially for person who have acne problems.

June 09, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Finally something that works

I have tried a lot of products and this one actually works for my skin! Doesn’t dry it out like I find a lot do. Smell is a little strong but doesn’t last