Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

August 19, 2007

This is a nice cleanser for oily/sensitive skin. It's gentle, non-irritating and doesn't strip my skin of it's natural moisture. It does remove most traces of make up, though I find that sometimes I have to lather up twice. A bonus is that it is also fairly inexpensive and you can find it almost anywhere.

December 29, 2006

Spectro Jel is a must-have in my shower. It refreshes your face, keeps blemishes away and takes off eye makeup very easily. Overall, it's a great product and is gentle enough for sensitive skin types. If you don't really like it as a face wash, it is a good makeup remover. I really enjoy this product and have been using it for almost ten years now.

2.7/5

August 08, 2006

Non-irritating, yet removes most traces of makeup. Does not contain harsh detergents or fragrances, yet still cleans my oily skin effectively.

July 27, 2006

helps make my skin look flawless and a natural glow.