Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

May 07, 2012

I absolutely love this product, I have combination skin, can get pretty oily in the heat and I've been in a constant struggle with my skin for as long as I can remember. I have tried my fair share of skin cleansers from $5 to $30 and this one has helped my skin the most by far. A long time ago I picked it up on the shelf and I found it amazing, it's a gel consistency and I couldn't believe that it was actually doing anything but within days it helps my skin, it doesn't irritate or bother me in the slightest. the only thing I don't like about this is that it doesn't remove makeup but it isn't a makeup remover so who am I to complain? recently after getting pretty bad results from Clinique and Neostrata I picked this up again in my shower and within 4 days my skin has improved in my acne.
    I don't have ridiculously bad acne but I do get some pimples and this helped them clear up completely in a matter of days. I'm extremely impressed and glad it'll help my bank because I won't need to be spending so much on cleansers anymore because I remembered that this works so well. eventually I hope this will help the texture and oilyness. I also use the matching moisturizer which is really nice, and matches this spectro jel really well, if you like this product you should like that one too.

2.3/5

May 04, 2012

I had heard good things about this cleanser and know people who use it (and they have amazing skin). I was optimicstic to try it but it did nothing for me. It didn't help with my breakouts and I broke out even more. It also made my face red after washing it.

1.7/5

May 01, 2012

I bought the purple one for our daughter because it was on sale for much cheaper than her regular brand, her face was pretty clear before this purchase, but as she continued to use this her blemishes started coming back fast, so as soon as the bottle was empty I went and bought her usual brand and within a few days her skin had cleared up quite noticeably...Anyways lesson learned..cheaper is not always better when it comes to acne face washes...

2.8/5

April 25, 2012

Its not the best product out there for acne treatments, but its decent for mild breakouts. Not so good for blackheads as it doesn't have exfoliation material. If your one of those girls who only break out once in a while I would recommend this product for daily use, but for girls who break out daily, I would suggest something else.

April 19, 2012

My husband and I both use this every mornining in the shower, as its thick and is hard to remove properly. It works great especially since we both have sensitive skin.

2.3/5

April 12, 2012

this dies out my skin so much!

April 10, 2012

I use spectrojel for sensitive skin and for combination skin. I regularly use both the cleanser and the moisturizer, together and with other products.
    This is my favourite cleanser, ever. Although, the combination skin formula leaves my skin feeling a little bit dry in places, the sensitive formula is pretty amazing.
    The scent of it is nonexistent. Like, it smells like lack of smell. LOL if that makes any sense. It feels really nice when you apply it and scrub, it doesn't lather, which i like. It rinses (or wipes) away so easily leaving my face feeling nothing but clean and fresh. Not tight or stressed.
    My favourite thing about this stuff is that it can be used without water. Just apply, it to your finger tips, massage into your face and neck for 30 seconds or so and wipe it away with a soft cloth. you can use it anywhere on the go. (I like to put a little bit in a travel bottle in my bag, just in case I feel grungy through the day).
    Spectrojel also has a normal skin formula, a blemish prone skin formula and an acne care line as well as the above mentioned sensitive and combination formulations I've mentioned above. All are available with an accompanying moisturizer to go along with it. It's all very "value" priced and I've been using it for years.

April 03, 2012

Great product !!!...it is very gentle for sensitive skin...I love it...I have used this many times in the past and I can't find a better cleanser for my skin.

March 15, 2012

I have the orange on I think for dry skin I am not sure but it is amazing and i am in love with it I do wear contacts and it does not effect it if you get it in your eye I love the way it makes my face feeel so clean and soft .It comes in a pump which I like. It comes out as a gel & it is very gentle on my skin. However, smells like medicine which many would not like but this is how you can tell it works .

2.8/5

March 15, 2012

I bought this on sale for $5 at Walmart's boxing day sale. It comes in a pump which I like. It comes out as a gel & it is very gentle on my skin. However, I dont like using it because it smells like medicine. It is so strong that I hold my breath when I wash. It does not dry out my skin which is great but I dont like the smell. I wish they will do something about it...