Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

July 11, 2010

During winters (they're cold! I live in Alberta!) my skin would get really dry(think flakes, redness and itchiness) in some spots and stay oily in others. Spectro jel was the only thing I found that would work well on such extreme combination skin. I don't have problems with acne, so I can't speak for it's effectiveness in that regard, but girls with combo skin living in more diverse climates should check it out!

June 25, 2010

I'm only endorcing this because it does a good job cleaning your skin, but as a fellow chick has already stated, it does not remove makeup well and smells.... I've heard of this being a good product to use for when you get a tattoo and need to clean it....but I've never tried that. Has anyone done that?

2.3/5

June 14, 2010

I really do not like this product. It's gentle cleaning formula pretty much ensures that my skin is not thoroughly clean. It does a lousy job of removing my mineral makeup and the smell is awful! I also do not like the runny consistency of it.

May 31, 2010

I've been using spectro jel forever!! It works like a charm. I'm always getting compliments on how my skin looks soft and healthy. I use it every morning and I love it. I've tried other face washes and nothing has compared to spectro jel. I recomend this face wash for everyone. It makes your face feel wonderful and blemish free.

May 27, 2010

My skin had been generally clear throughout all my years as a teenager however during my last year of being one my skin decided to finally act out. I've been hooked on the Spectro Jel combination cleanser for many years and it did a decent job, but when I finally switched over to the acne one it really worked. My skin looked better by just a switch of a formula. :)

May 23, 2010

I have purchased this product for my 2 children who have skin that breaks out easily and after trying other products I thought i would give Spectro a try and they say to keep buying it because they seem to have noticed a change in their skin since using it

May 18, 2010

This is may favourite cleanser. It's inexpensive, lasts forever, and makes your skin feel soft and clean. I use the one for sensitive skin and it works great for my Rosacea prone, middle aged skin. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. It cleans your face without drying, or irritating it. You can even use it without water and just tissue off! It doesn't sting your eyes or have a heavy scent. If you wear a lot of eye makeup, you may want to use an eye makeup remover first, but for light makeup applications, this is all you need.

April 28, 2010

I love this product! It doesn't contain any dyes, parabens, detergents or fragrances. It's really gentle on the skin and it cleanses really well without leaving your face feeling dry or tight, which is usually my main complaint when it comes to cleansers. I don't think it helps that much with severe acne, but it works nicely with my skin (oily and slightly acne prone). This product has a mattifying agent that is perfect for oily skin!

2.3/5

April 18, 2010

I did not find this product to be vey effective. I used it at night, before I went to bed for about 4 weeks and I did not notice an improvement and it left my skin feeling dry. I would not recommend this product.

March 12, 2010

an awesome acne cleanser at an awesome price..and best of all...its canadian! i've always like buying and support canadian brands..especially the ones that work well. :) i bought this from a recommendation from a friend. i break out every once and so i have to use an acne cleanser to try to prevent a massive breakout. i now let my brother, who has a more severe acne problem than i do. i like how it leaves my skin feeling clean but hydrated, which doesn't occur very often for a lot of acne cleansers that i've tried