Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffer Reviews
#70 in Bath & Body

Good - 0

October 15, 2020

Throw Your Plastic Loofahs Away!

I am in LOVE with the Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffers. The day they last for up to 18 washes but it’s more like 30 if stored properly. The scents available are out of this world and it leaves a pleasant (not intense) lingering scent to your skin post-shower. The sponge is lightly exfoliating and provides a great vehicle for the moisturizing body wash!

September 18, 2020

Lovin it!

Being a Fabfitfun member, i was able to buy this as an add-on product for my fall box. The scent is amazing and i love how it cleans my body and feels skin squeaky clean. Leaves me smelling so fresh too!

September 10, 2020

I love my Spongelle!

These Spongelle body wash sponges are great! At first use, I thought the sponge was too abrasive, but it softened up for the next use and was great! The scents that I have tried are all very nice. It says it lasts for 14 uses, but I find that mine have been lasting for at least 20. I don't use it on sensitive parts, mainly just arms, legs, back. Love it!

January 14, 2020

Spongelle

These things are amazing the smells omg I'm hooked I have more shower just so I can use most of them have a least 14 washing the sponge also take all the old skin off.and all the different scents highly recommend 10 stars!!!!

January 06, 2020

These last forever! Make you smell so good!

They last FOREVER. I have had mine 3 months with regular use (3-4 times a week) and it still smells so good and leaves my skin so soft! I don’t think I’ll ever go back to a traditional loofa and body wash! Spongelle smells like perfume and the quality is crazy good for the price and they’re always doing promos so you rarely have to pay full price! I tell everyone to buy them!

December 11, 2019

Love Love Love

Love how convenient it is, it saves time and space in my shower. Washes and exfoliates great. Smells awesome. Just a bit pricey for me as I shower at least twice a day.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Deep clean

These smell great like all Sponelle products and this buffer is great at cleansing and exfoliating, leaving your skin soft and smooth. They are expensive but last you a more than the amount of washes it says. I use mine quickly every time I shower and don’t push to hard so I don’t use up all the cleanser and it is yet effective at keeping me clean and at exfoliating since done every other day. I highly recommend this sponge. It is a better buffer compared to other spongelles which is what I’m looking for yet gentle.

March 14, 2019

Rub adub dub

I was really excited to use this product! My legs are super dry and I wanted to get that silky fresh feeling. This lathers really well and has a nice thick foam. I felt this was unexpectedly scratchy. I was a bitbworried I would be red and scratched up after I used it but I wasn't. I would definitely buy this as a splurge purchase again.

March 07, 2019

love this sponge

Love love love this sponge. Smells awesome not to much just enough there to let you know theres a scent and leaves the sking nice and soft. I got mine in a fitfabfun box and now on a mission to buy more.