4.1/5
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub Reviews

February 25, 2020

Can’t live a day without this product!

I’ve been using this scrub for the last few years on my dry skin and it seems to be the only product that can make my skin feel fresh again. My only problem I struggled with when I first started using the product was that I had a hard time getting it all off and then it would dry out my skin, however, when used properly it works wonders!!

February 25, 2020

Really good

It been good for my skin, I have used similar product to this before. So my expectations were very high for this product. I seen a glow within the first week of using it.

January 31, 2020

Love this!

This is the best scrub I have been able to find! I’ve tried too many to count and this one I find works the best. I have sensitive skin and it works great with my skin.

January 27, 2020

Too abrasive

It's cheap and you can easily find it in local stores. However, because I have sensitive skin I find that the scrub is too abrasive and it makes my pores larger.

January 22, 2020

My face feels so fresh!

I use this scrub once or twice a week, or anytime my face is feeling a little grubby. It really feels like it's getting into my pores and cleaning out all the gunk from the day. My skin feels soft and smooth afterwards.

January 08, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Leaves Skin Feeling Amazing!

I was already set on St. Ives as I use their body wash regularly, however I have recently purchased the body scrub and I will NEVER buy another one ever again! It exfoliates so well and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean.

December 17, 2019

Amazing

This stuff made my skin feel amazing and my boyfriend's skin feels amazing too. I plan to continue buying This! It makes you feel super freshed and clean.

August 13, 2019

Fabulous ptoduct

Looking for a gentle scrub with great value. Look no further, it’s effective and products a gritty scrub with a good lather and overall coverage. Been around a long time and a consistent product.

August 12, 2019

I and my daughter use this regularly

I enjoy the fact that my face feels smooth and clean after use, and that this product is not incredibly expensive. When my daughter uses it, it definitely helps with her acne

July 21, 2019

Amazing!!!

This is hands down the BEST product I have used for my face! My skin requires an aggressive exfoliant, and the walnut shell powder definitely does the trick. My acne and breakouts have gone down significantly. This is super affordable and the only product I will use from now on.