4.1/5
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub Reviews

0.7/5

April 12, 2021

Dries skin right out

If you have dry skin please I’m begging you avoid this product it completely drys your skin out even more and doesn’t even help with acne at all. Do not recommend this what so ever.

November 23, 2020

Bit gritty, but gets the job done

Smells great
    Rougher scrub
    Would use weekly to clean pores
    Great for in the shower
    🍑🍑🍑🍑
    Nice and refreshing
    Will make you feel great about yourself.

November 13, 2020

Amazing Product

I'm fan of all St. Ives product. Very effective. If ever I have any pimples' or blackheads , I trust the scrub to keep my face clean, shiny and smooth. Highly recommend buying it.

November 11, 2020

Great stuff

I have used this product for years and so fo my kids. I love the way it makes my skin feel. Does a gentle yet effective exfoliation of your skin. I definitely recommend this product.

November 11, 2020

Must to have!

J’adore ce produits! Depuis que je l’ai acheté je ne peux plus m’en passer! Je sens qu’il enlève vraiment les impuretés et ma peau morte. Ma peau est super douce après l’utilisation. Vraiment un essentiel dans ma routine.

November 06, 2020

Gentle scrub for acne

With acne and blemishes sometimes you dont want an overly harsh scrub so this is easy enough and gentle on the skin. Fragrance is not overpowering. Alito goes along way with this scrub and value is great

November 03, 2020

Favourite exfoliate!!

I have used this product for years and it has always given me the best results. I think the big tub is something new from the company but it just adds a bigger option and better value

0.5/5

August 27, 2020

please do not buy

St. Ives apricot scrub is the worst product I have ever used on my face. The ground walnut shells will cause micro tears in your face leading to redness, burning, breakouts and dry skin. There is many ingredients in this product that should not be used on the face. It made me breakout the worst it ever has and left my skin red for days. Terrible. Will not be buying again.

May 24, 2020

Works well and smells great

Love this product which has a face or body version. I use the face one often as I love the feel of the scrub. Great scent and it seems to remove everything.

March 25, 2020

Great exfoliator!

This is a great exfoliator! My face always feel supper smooth and clean after I use this. It's not harsh on my skin, I can use it everyday, though not recommended. I also use this to exfoliate my legs before and sometimes after I shave them and it makes my legs super smooth.