St. Ives Apricot Deep Cleaning Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 1135 in Facial Cleansers

This cleanser, with natural microbeads and apricot extracts, deep cleans without over drying the skin.

June 22, 2017

Love love love it!

I have sworn by this product for years! Ever since I was young I had bacne and I started using this product in the shower just very lightly and within a month or so it was gone!! I haven't had any since.

May 31, 2017

I use this in the shower and I love it in my routine. Not too irritant, and I like the smell, I also like the tiny scrubbers and rubbing it in gently.

May 30, 2017

I love how it makes my face feel smooth and fresh after I have used it. It never makes my skin dry or red either and removes all the dead skin. Theres lots in the tub as well so it lasts a long time!

May 29, 2017

I have really oily, acne prone skin. And I found that initially my skin felt softer and clean, but quickly felt oily again.And even with the 2% salicylic acid, it wasn't clearing up the acne.. But if my skin wasn't so oily, it makes a good exfoliant.

May 13, 2017

St.Ives Apricot Face Scrub helps my oily-dryish skin fully exfoliate when my skin feels dull and rough. The scrub has a very pleasant smell of apricots every time you open the container :). However, I do not recommend this to people with sensitive skin, due to the high level of exfoliation. It could cause you some irritation, so I recommend more gentle exfoliator. But other than that, this product is amazing for my skin, and I totally recommend this product.

May 12, 2017

St. Ives Apricot Deep Cleaning Cleanser is a standard go to when I try other cleansers and come back disappointed. It is always good to try new products but I know there are no surprises with St. Ives. There products are very reasonable priced and deliver what they promise. My skin feels soft, clean and refreshed.

April 27, 2017

It takes about a week but this stuff clears my blemishes up fast. I love it and it is always going to be a staple product. I frequently get compliments on my skin.

April 19, 2017

This is my go to face wash, or the oatmeal one. The smell so nice and exfoliate the face nicely. I notice that if i stop using it i start to break out so i've been using this for a couple years now!

April 19, 2017

This product is amazing, it leaves by face smooth and clean.
    The great thing about this product is that you only need to use a small amount to get its full effect. This is a product worth getting

April 18, 2017

This apricot cleanser is a good product for a low price!
    I buy it every once in a while when I'm looking for a cheaper product to effectively cleanse my facial skin. Due to the coarse granules, i feel that the impurities on my face are scrubbed away and my face is left feeling smooth and deeply cleansed. The apricot smell is nice too.