St. Ives Apricot Deep Cleaning Cleanser Reviews

This cleanser, with natural microbeads and apricot extracts, deep cleans without over drying the skin.

December 11, 2017

Nijjar Mandip

I have been using this face wash from last 12 years it’s really good every time I use it I feel my face look and feel so fresh. I will always try new face wash but this one is best I never let it finish always purchase in advance

November 06, 2017

Love this!!

I have been using this cleanser for the past 4 years and love it! It removes all of the makeup and leaves my skin feeling absolutely fresh and clean. Thanks again St. Ives!!!

October 03, 2017

good for a cheap cleanser

this one is definitely on the cheaper end of my cleansers. it is just a basic cleanser that I would say is good for all skin types, but if you are looking for a deep clean, I'd suggest other products. this is good if you are just looking for a gentle cleanser that does not totally strip your skin and just leaves your face feeling clean but nothing else

August 12, 2017

Oooohhh...

I've been using this for a few years. This product feels great on the skin, after the skin feels so smooth, clean and fresh. I've tried many other St. Ives products as well, also loves the cucumber peel.

June 22, 2017

Love love love it!

I have sworn by this product for years! Ever since I was young I had bacne and I started using this product in the shower just very lightly and within a month or so it was gone!! I haven't had any since.

May 31, 2017

I use this in the shower and I love it in my routine. Not too irritant, and I like the smell, I also like the tiny scrubbers and rubbing it in gently.

May 30, 2017

I love how it makes my face feel smooth and fresh after I have used it. It never makes my skin dry or red either and removes all the dead skin. Theres lots in the tub as well so it lasts a long time!

May 29, 2017

I have really oily, acne prone skin. And I found that initially my skin felt softer and clean, but quickly felt oily again.And even with the 2% salicylic acid, it wasn't clearing up the acne.. But if my skin wasn't so oily, it makes a good exfoliant.

May 13, 2017

St.Ives Apricot Face Scrub helps my oily-dryish skin fully exfoliate when my skin feels dull and rough. The scrub has a very pleasant smell of apricots every time you open the container :). However, I do not recommend this to people with sensitive skin, due to the high level of exfoliation. It could cause you some irritation, so I recommend more gentle exfoliator. But other than that, this product is amazing for my skin, and I totally recommend this product.

May 12, 2017

St. Ives Apricot Deep Cleaning Cleanser is a standard go to when I try other cleansers and come back disappointed. It is always good to try new products but I know there are no surprises with St. Ives. There products are very reasonable priced and deliver what they promise. My skin feels soft, clean and refreshed.