St. Ives Apricot Deep Cleaning Cleanser Reviews

This cleanser, with natural microbeads and apricot extracts, deep cleans without over drying the skin.

1.0/5

July 19, 2020
    Florida, United States

Please don’t get me started!!

This product is TERRIBLE !!!! It leaves PERMANENT damage to your skin!!! PLEAASSEEE whatever you do, DO NOT use this product!! Their main exfoliating ingredient is crushed walnut shell... Think about it

June 18, 2020

Best bang for your buck, very gentle on skin yet works great

I have dry and a little sensitive skin. So I was a little hesitant trying a drugstore acne cleanser when I had a breakout. Yet within just the first use I felt my skin feel more hydrated and just after a few washes it cleared my breakout right up and never left my skin irritated at the slightest. I would definitely use again and would definitely recommend it. It smells amazing btw, subtle and fresh.

June 18, 2020

Rapport qualité/prix à la hauteur de mes attentes!

J'aime bien cet exfoliant pour son rapport qualité prix. Le seul bémol c'est que j'ai la peau grasse et il a tendance à laisser un filtre huileux sur mon visage. Par contre, en nettoyant mon visage avec un nettoyant pour peau grasse suite à l'exfoliation, il est parfait.

March 30, 2020

Not really my thing anymore but it’s useful!

This face scrub is alright I guess I’m not a big fan because I tried something new and now I don’t use it anymore. But i would definitely use in the future!

February 26, 2020

Amazing Product

I have been using this product for a few years now and I love it. My skin feels clean and refreshed after each use. I only use it about 4 times a week.

February 13, 2020
    Oregon, United States

Serious exfoliation yet gentle

No matter how many different facial products I try, I always come back to this scrub!! My skin has high cell turnover and that means that sometimes I need some serious exfoliation. This scrub has the perfect size and amount of exfoliating pieces to make my skin feel fresh. The amazing part is that it’s also gentle, smells amazing and is super affordable 💗 Big win!

January 30, 2020

Works great

I remember my mom using this when I was younger. That fact that it’s still around should speak for itself. It exfoliates my skin without leaving it red and sore

January 25, 2020

Rough

I have pretty resilient skin, but this scrub is so bad on my face. It's really rough and damaged my skin when used. I don't scrub hard and it still managed to make minor skin tears around my nose

January 21, 2020

Great face scrub!

I have used this scrub a few times and really like it. I have sensitive skin but was never bothered by it. I like the little grit in it that helps wash away dirt and oil and leaves the face feeling smooth and clean.

December 13, 2019

SCRUB

For someone with really dry or peeling skin this is a perfect cleanser to use once a week to get rid of the dead flaky skin. Good price for the amount you get, will repurchase.