St. Ives Apricot Deep Cleaning Cleanser Reviews

This cleanser, with natural microbeads and apricot extracts, deep cleans without over drying the skin.

January 21, 2020

Great face scrub!

I have used this scrub a few times and really like it. I have sensitive skin but was never bothered by it. I like the little grit in it that helps wash away dirt and oil and leaves the face feeling smooth and clean.

December 13, 2019

SCRUB

For someone with really dry or peeling skin this is a perfect cleanser to use once a week to get rid of the dead flaky skin. Good price for the amount you get, will repurchase.

December 12, 2019

Fresh and clean

This is the only face scrub cleanser I have ever used. It leaves you skin feeling clean and revived. It keeps my face clear and moisturized without feeling like you scrubbing a layer of skin off.

August 23, 2019

St-Yves facial scrub abricot

J'utilise ce produit en ajoutant mon nettoyant pour le visage 3 fois semaines. Ma peau est douce et hydratée. Ce produit fait parti de mes soins beauté

August 16, 2019

Effective and affordable scrub which is natural

So this product is natural and affordable have been using for almost 8 years. I even scrub my body using it. Just add some coffee powder and coconut oil to the scrub it does wonders. The skin becomes smooth and the dryness goes away.

August 14, 2019

Love this product!

Leaves your skin soft and so clean. Feels good and smells good.
    Wouldn’t have a shower whithout it.
    5 stars all the way. If you haven’t tried it yet, rush to the store it’s worth it.

August 14, 2019

Excellent!

Leaves my skin fresh, glowing, and super soft. I love this product so much! A little amount goes a very long way in maintaining your skin. 10/10 would definitely recommend !!!

August 08, 2019

Wonderful!! Face is sooo smooth!

I usually bounce between face products but this is definitely one I'm sticking with. It leaves your face feeling absolutely wonderful and the smell is so wonderfully relaxing.

July 28, 2019

For occassional exfoliation

I've used this product off and on for the past few years as an occasional facial exfoliate that leaves my face feeling soft and provides a radiant glow.

July 17, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Good scrub

I use a couple times a week just to give my face a deep clean. This scrub is NOT as harsh as other products which can leave your skin leaving red and rough. It has definitely helped with my oily skin and making my skin look fresh.