St. Ives Apricot Deep Cleaning Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 1052 in Facial Cleansers

This cleanser, with natural microbeads and apricot extracts, deep cleans without over drying the skin.

April 19, 2017

This is my go to face wash, or the oatmeal one. The smell so nice and exfoliate the face nicely. I notice that if i stop using it i start to break out so i've been using this for a couple years now!

April 18, 2017

This apricot cleanser is a good product for a low price!
    I buy it every once in a while when I'm looking for a cheaper product to effectively cleanse my facial skin. Due to the coarse granules, i feel that the impurities on my face are scrubbed away and my face is left feeling smooth and deeply cleansed. The apricot smell is nice too.

April 18, 2017

It's average. I use it every once in a while and it's a good cleanser. I mostly appreciate the fresh scent of apricot. But I would not say this product is of outstanding quality.

February 27, 2017

I like to use this all over the body in the shower. I actually avoid my face which is probably contrary to how others use it. I think the lawsuit against this product is silly.

February 17, 2017

I love this cleanser. It makes my skin not only clean but soft and moisturized, but not greasy .I would recommend it to everyone. This is one of my favourite products. I will definitely be buying it again.

February 15, 2017

I love this facewash it smells so nice/natural fruity apricot and it doesn't make me break out at all. It can be a bit drying if you use it everyday so I use it every other day and it works great for exfoliating my skin and gentle deep cleaning. I have combination skin(greasy-tzone) I don't think a person with dry skin would probably want to use this more than once a week though

January 29, 2017

I bought this by mistake and I hate it! I find it has no exfoliating power and I dont like the texture of the product either. I will not purchase this product!

January 17, 2017

This is one of my favorite cleansers. I love the grit of it and the feeling when scrubbing your face. My face always feels smooth and refreshed after use! Plus it smells wonderful.

January 17, 2017

I like the way the cleanser feels on my face and how it actually feels like it's cleaning away all the impurities on my face. It smells amazing and works great! St. Ives is a great product and I always recommend it! xoxo

January 09, 2017

I love this cleanser, it clears away all my dead skin and leaves my face super soft. Plus it smells amazing! Will definitely keep buying and using! A+++