St. Ives Apricot Deep Cleaning Cleanser Reviews

This cleanser, with natural microbeads and apricot extracts, deep cleans without over drying the skin.

September 09, 2014

Fantastic product for the money...love the way my skin feels after!!!!

July 08, 2014

great product especially for someone that has sensitive skin.

June 12, 2014

I have combination skin and could not find anything to help out with my break outs and black heads! I came across St Ives facial scrub for black heads and I am now a religious user. Results are not fast but with daily use you will see and feel a difference fast, After my first use my face felt really clean and soft without the dry feeling of over chemicalizing it! I now use this every day!!!!

May 21, 2014

Great product, very deep clean and nice smell

April 24, 2014

This product is a nice smooth feeling ,not sticky like others.Would recommend it to others.

April 14, 2014

I found it at the Dollar Store, and decided I'd try it out, definitely best decision I've made. It made me face softer after using, and made me feel refreshed. My face cleared right up afterwards.

March 27, 2014

this is one of my favorite products of all time! I've been using it for about 5 years now and don't plan on switching cleansers anytime soon! my skin feels great after, not tight/dry like some cleansers leave you feeling!

March 01, 2014

I don't feel like this does a good job of cleaning the oild and dirt from my face. I feel like this sort of moisturizes which is good, but if it doesn't do its job, I don't think it should be called a cleanser. It also doesn't quite spread, and is really quite dry. I have seen this at the dollarstore, so it can be found for quite cheap

October 02, 2013

Luv the real deep clean u get. The scrubs
    Feel wonderful.my skin feels clean fresh and has
    A natural glow. Luv it!

September 24, 2013

I've tried this product a few times with varying other conditions (such as diet, stress, etc) and I've found that it doesn't work well when I have problem skin (like break-outs) but when I already have clear skin and a good diet it works really well. The smell is great as well.