St. Ives Apricot Deep Cleaning Cleanser Reviews

This cleanser, with natural microbeads and apricot extracts, deep cleans without over drying the skin.

April 14, 2014

I found it at the Dollar Store, and decided I'd try it out, definitely best decision I've made. It made me face softer after using, and made me feel refreshed. My face cleared right up afterwards.

March 27, 2014

this is one of my favorite products of all time! I've been using it for about 5 years now and don't plan on switching cleansers anytime soon! my skin feels great after, not tight/dry like some cleansers leave you feeling!

March 01, 2014

I don't feel like this does a good job of cleaning the oild and dirt from my face. I feel like this sort of moisturizes which is good, but if it doesn't do its job, I don't think it should be called a cleanser. It also doesn't quite spread, and is really quite dry. I have seen this at the dollarstore, so it can be found for quite cheap

October 02, 2013

Luv the real deep clean u get. The scrubs
    Feel wonderful.my skin feels clean fresh and has
    A natural glow. Luv it!

September 24, 2013

I've tried this product a few times with varying other conditions (such as diet, stress, etc) and I've found that it doesn't work well when I have problem skin (like break-outs) but when I already have clear skin and a good diet it works really well. The smell is great as well.

August 30, 2013

Great product and very reasonable price for how well it works. I love all the St. Ives products.

September 13, 2012

Since I heard such good news about St. Ives, I had to try it for myself. I love the way my face feels after using this product; it ACTUALLY feels and looks refreshed, clean, and less irritated; smoother. I have nothing else to say, but this product is a must have on my list. I recommend it to anyone.

January 31, 2009

Works well. smooth and blocks wind!

August 24, 2006

Very affordable and is a cleanser and exfoliant in one. My skin stays very smooth and it's not tested on animals, which is very important.