St. Ives Apricot Deep Cleaning Cleanser Reviews

This cleanser, with natural microbeads and apricot extracts, deep cleans without over drying the skin.

January 21, 2019

Good product

I bought this product at the dollar store. I was totally out of product and not even close to payday. It smells good. I was surprised it works really good. My skin felt really really clean.

November 25, 2018

Not good for your skin

I bought this product for two reasons: it was cheap and the description on the bottle was appealing. It really did nothing for my skin and made it almost worse than before. Would not recommend as a daily cleanser and would also not recommend for people with dry skin. If you’re going to buy this product, use it no more than 1-2 times a week.

September 19, 2018

Love it

I’ve been using this product now for about 3 years. Since then I can feel the improvement of my skin. My skin isn’t as dry as it use to be. I often get complements on my skin and i feel this face wash has a lot to do with it. Definitely worth a try if you are looking for change.

July 10, 2018

Definitely A Keeper!

I use this product approximately 1 - 2 times a week. After using it, my face feels clean, smooth and relaxed. It removes any dead skin yet is not irritating. I would definitely purchased this cleanser again.

June 27, 2018

The Best Face Wash

My boyfriend and I swear by this product. We both have acne and sensitive skin and this is the only product that has been able to accommodate both. It really gets deep into the pores and clear out all the junk while minimizing my pores. Depending on where you buy it, you can usually pick it up for about $5 and it is a fantastic buy. Smells amazing and does the trick!

March 20, 2018

Love it

St. Ives Apricot Deep Cleaning Cleanser leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh after every rinse. It has tiny beads that scrubs gently into my face which gently exfoliates.

March 10, 2018

I really like this product!

I was given this product as part of a gift set at Christmas and fell in love with it! I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate it at all. It just made it feel so much smoother, and I love the fresh scent too!

March 10, 2018

All time fave

Great product for the low price. Its the Only product I can use without drying out my sensitive skin. Smells great and not overly abrasive. Worth it for low price maintenance

March 05, 2018

Fresh clean and stimulating!

I love using this product. The scrumptious scent creates a sense of brightness and freshness. St. Ives apricot deep cleaning cleanser feels great as it is lathered and massaged. A gentle scrub that leaves your skin bright and glowing and oh so smooth and soft. If you want to Get a fresh clean and enjoy a little pampering, this is the cleanser for you. Start your day off with this treat for your skin!

February 26, 2018

I would definitely buy this product. I love it!

This has been my go to face wash for years.
    I love this product. It comes in many sizes, which is great for travelling and even the gym bag. It's great for all skin types.

The best part of this product is that it is usually on sale!