St. Ives Apricot Deep Cleaning Cleanser Reviews

This cleanser, with natural microbeads and apricot extracts, deep cleans without over drying the skin.

March 20, 2018

Love it

St. Ives Apricot Deep Cleaning Cleanser leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh after every rinse. It has tiny beads that scrubs gently into my face which gently exfoliates.

March 10, 2018

I really like this product!

I was given this product as part of a gift set at Christmas and fell in love with it! I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate it at all. It just made it feel so much smoother, and I love the fresh scent too!

March 10, 2018

All time fave

Great product for the low price. Its the Only product I can use without drying out my sensitive skin. Smells great and not overly abrasive. Worth it for low price maintenance

March 05, 2018

Fresh clean and stimulating!

I love using this product. The scrumptious scent creates a sense of brightness and freshness. St. Ives apricot deep cleaning cleanser feels great as it is lathered and massaged. A gentle scrub that leaves your skin bright and glowing and oh so smooth and soft. If you want to Get a fresh clean and enjoy a little pampering, this is the cleanser for you. Start your day off with this treat for your skin!

February 26, 2018

I would definitely buy this product. I love it!

This has been my go to face wash for years.
    I love this product. It comes in many sizes, which is great for travelling and even the gym bag. It's great for all skin types.

The best part of this product is that it is usually on sale!

February 14, 2018

Affordable exfoliator

I have been using this product since my teenage years. I found the beads are smaller and gentler now which I like more. Nice on the skin. Be careful not to use it everyday though

February 13, 2018

GOOD.

st. ives has a lot of good face cleanser. even their body lotion is really good. some times its hard to find some of them. but I still like to use them any way.

January 24, 2018

I love the price of this product

I like the St Ives apricot scrub because it gets a deep clean and it's cost-effective will definitely be buying this product again.
    As well as willi g to try more of there product.

December 11, 2017

Nijjar Mandip

I have been using this face wash from last 12 years it’s really good every time I use it I feel my face look and feel so fresh. I will always try new face wash but this one is best I never let it finish always purchase in advance

November 06, 2017

Love this!!

I have been using this cleanser for the past 4 years and love it! It removes all of the makeup and leaves my skin feeling absolutely fresh and clean. Thanks again St. Ives!!!