St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control Reviews

It gently cleans pores and exfoliates while helping stop breakouts before they occur. Designed to remove oil, dirt, and dead skin cells that may be clogging pores. It's an oil-free formula that will not dry out your face! Contains 100% Natural Exfoliants and Salicylic Acid.

April 16, 2018

Best scrub on market

I use daily, leaves skin clean and soft. It’s usually on sale and totally affordable. Smells good and isn’t hard on skin. Keeps me blemish free! Would recommend

April 16, 2018

Love it!

You know a product works when you forget it on a trip away and your face feels rough and unclean. This product makes my face feel smooth and clean! I use it every day and find it helps with acne and blackheads by removing dead skin.

Good Product

I really like this product . I have sensitive skin and I'll often have dry skin or redness after washing my face , but not with this product . It leaves my skin soft and clean .. I really like it

Best

I have been using it for a year now. I love the fact that its not grainy and the texture is fine. In have sensitive skin and it works great for me. I don't like to scrub with big particles so its my go to.

St. Ives lives on

Wow i used to use St. Ives a long time ago. I've been searching for an exfoliatir and got caught up in the high priced Sephora craze and notjing seemed to do it. Went back to this....available at Wal-Mart a few bucks and I remember why i lived it so much.

April 08, 2018

Great for exfoliation

I know it's meant for the face, however, this is excellent to use for exfoliating my body. It leaves my skin incredibly smooth and very soft. I use it occasionally on my face but find it a little harsh and drying so I use it about 2x a month on the face. It's a great exfoliating body scrub and for the price you can't go wrong!

April 02, 2018

Love this scrub!

I like the scrub. It is very gentle. Ideal for sensitive skin. If you want more abrasion or if you want deeper scrubbing, then this is not for you. Its texture is not grainy. Rather very soft. It doesn't dry the skin at all. I like to use it as an everyday or rather as a gentle scrub. On days I feel like really cleaning my skin, I mix sugar in it and then rub it off. I found it on Wallmart and sometimes in on sale other than that the price its fair!

March 21, 2018

Wonderful drugstore product!

I love how effective and natural this scrub is! I'm not a big fan of apricot so I was hoping it wouldn't have a strong scent, and it didn't, so I was happy about that. I use it almost every day, lightly, and I've seen my skin become less textured and healthier. The size and packaging are great, and the value is fantastic considering that it's an affordable product.

March 06, 2018

Been using this scrub for 10 yrs!

This product is awesome!! I had awful acne when I was a teenager, and I tried just about every product on the market it seemed like, but there was always a drawback. Too harsh for daily use, smelled bad, burned my skin, didn't provide results, etc, etc. It was actually my Aunt that turned me onto the St. Ives product line and I've never looked back!! I use this face scrub everyday, sometimes 2 times a day if I need to scrub makeup off in the morning from the night before. It's gentle enough for heavy use, but VERY effective. Even when I'm not experiencing and breakouts or blemishes, my skin just feels fresh, clean, and smooth after using this scrub. I don't just use it on my face either. My neck, chest, tops of my shoulders, and strange as it may sound, I use it to scrub and rinse my armpits before I apply shaving cream. It helps clear away dead skin and allows for a nice close shave and has eliminated razor burn/bumps/irritation.

February 20, 2018

Decent for minimal breakouts.

This product is great for people with minor/minimal breakouts. I have cystic acne so I need more heavy duty products sometimes, however, this one is not overly drying and leaves my skin nice and soft when I do use it. I would recommend this for people who want a decent scrub but don't have big bucks to spend on it.