St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control Reviews

It gently cleans pores and exfoliates while helping stop breakouts before they occur. Designed to remove oil, dirt, and dead skin cells that may be clogging pores. It's an oil-free formula that will not dry out your face! Contains 100% Natural Exfoliants and Salicylic Acid.

June 26, 2018

Best exfoliator

I have bought this face wash multiple times and I keep going back to it. Firstly, I love the scent and then I love how my face feels after use. I use it 1-2x a week or when I have to take my makeup off after a night out.

June 21, 2018

AMAZING

I have used this scrub for over 5 years and I have always had amazing results. When I stop using this product I notice that I get small blemishes. This scrub lasts a long time and is great to remove dead skin and oil. It gets in to pores and removes impurities. I definitely recommend to anyone who suffers from bad blackheads and small impurities. Great product that I will never stop using!

June 09, 2018

LOVE IT!

I purchased this scrub for my face but found it a little harsh, BUT I have started to use it on my feet and it is amazing :) They will be looking great for summer season!

May 10, 2018

Deep Clean & Fresh Skin!

Just bought this scrub to try as I had heard great things about the St. Ive's regular apricot scrub but my skin is prone to blemishes so thought this would work better and it did! A tiny bit is enough to really deep clean your entire face, felt super clean but didn't overdry! Would definitely purchase again.

May 04, 2018

Great exfoliant!

I purchased st Ives apricot scrubblemish and blackhead control years ago for the qst time & still use it today! It's a great exfoliating facial scrub and left my skin looking and feeling fresh! Highly recommended it!

May 04, 2018

Been using for years!

I love this facial scrub! I originally began using the plain old apricot scrub until I discovered this little gem. The salicylic acid is a must for my acne prone skin (who would have thought you can still have acne over 40!). My skin feels so smooth and clean after every use. I couldn't live without this!

May 01, 2018

Gritty, but it works!

I have acne prone skin, even in my 30s. This product helps to prevent breakouts. I have had the greatest success using this scrub once a day, when I shower. It can be hard to wash off without the water pressure of the shower. The other types of St Ives facial scrubs are not as effective for acne control.

April 30, 2018

I make sure I never run out!

After a few days of using it, I noticed my blemished and blackheads becoming scarce. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone! It’s made my face feel so much better and has made me more confident. No one wants to go out with blackheads all over their nose!! St. Ives scrub helps with that!

April 16, 2018

Best scrub on market

I use daily, leaves skin clean and soft. It’s usually on sale and totally affordable. Smells good and isn’t hard on skin. Keeps me blemish free! Would recommend

April 16, 2018

Love it!

You know a product works when you forget it on a trip away and your face feels rough and unclean. This product makes my face feel smooth and clean! I use it every day and find it helps with acne and blackheads by removing dead skin.