St. Ives Apricot Scrub Acne Control Reviews

It gently cleans pores and exfoliates while helping stop breakouts before they occur. Designed to remove oil, dirt, and dead skin cells that may be clogging pores. It's an oil-free formula that will not dry out your face! Contains 100% Natural Exfoliants and Salicylic Acid.

Best scrub ever!

This scrub has done its work. I can notice changes after 1st apply. Scrub efficiently fights against black pores. It is however very abrasive, but It's gentle scrub. I was also impressed by ingredients, it's good. The smell is incredible. I have a dry, sensitive skin, but this scrum doesn't make my skin drier. It's working for me! No scrub has been as perfect for me as Acne Control Apricot Scrub by St. Ives!

June 18, 2020

Best bang for your buck, very gentle on skin yet works great

I have dry and a little sensitive skin. So I was a little hesitant trying a drugstore acne cleanser when I had a breakout. Yet within just the first use I felt my skin feel more hydrated and just after a few washes it cleared my breakout right up and never left my skin irritated at the slightest. I would definitely use again and would definitely recommend it. It smells amazing btw, subtle and fresh.

June 18, 2020

Rapport qualité/prix à la hauteur de mes attentes!

J'aime bien cet exfoliant pour son rapport qualité prix. Le seul bémol c'est que j'ai la peau grasse et il a tendance à laisser un filtre huileux sur mon visage. Par contre, en nettoyant mon visage avec un nettoyant pour peau grasse suite à l'exfoliation, il est parfait.

June 16, 2020

this scrub smells absolutely amazing. it really makes my skin glow and feel super clean. im not enirely sure with the effectiveness but so far it looks great.

0.5/5

June 14, 2020

TERRIBLE

THIS MAKES MICRO-TEARS IN YOUR SKIN DO NOT USE ITLL HELP FOR A SHORT TERM BUT YOUR SKIN WILL THANK YOU IF YOU IMMEDIATELY STOP SO STOP USING THIS YOURE DESTROYING YOUR SKIN!!

May 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Product at a Great Price

St. Ives Apricot Acne scrub is a good quality product at a modest price. The scrub deep cleans and leaves your skin soft and shiny and feeling fresh. The product is creamy with a fresh scent and does not over dry the skin, like many other drug store products will. It will clear away small blemishes and leave your skin feeling fresh and clean.

1.2/5

April 27, 2020

WAY TOO HARSH

This was my first ever scrub, and after so much research i have discovered that harsh scrubs like this are not for the face! they create microtears in your skin which cause inflammation & hyperpigmentation. DO NOT DO IT!

April 18, 2020

5 star for you

I am in love with this product. I use it once daily and I have seen a major difference with my acne prone skin. It also smells great. St.ives is one of my favourite. I will be buying this again!

March 30, 2020

Not really my thing anymore but it’s useful!

This face scrub is alright I guess I’m not a big fan because I tried something new and now I don’t use it anymore. But i would definitely use in the future!

March 09, 2020

Feels Great!

This product was good for me, I've used it for years since high school. It does an effective job of exfoliating your face and leaving it smooth. The product smells very nice and feels nice on the skin. I would recommend it to anyone looking to control blemishes and also exfoliate who is looking to exfoliate with a moderate wash.