St. Ives Avocado Hydrating Face Moisturizer Reviews

December 26, 2020

Délicieuse crème

J'ai eu la chance de tester un échantillon gratuit de la crème hydratante St-Ives à l'avocat et j'ai été conquise.
    Le produit s'applique bien et ne laisse pas la peau grasse. Il est bien absorbé et la peau reste souple et hydratée pendant longtemps.
    Je n'ai pas eu de boutons ni de rougeurs la crème est donc non comédogène idéale pour les peaux à tendance acnéique.
    Je pense sérieusement à racheter le grand format pour le tester plus longtemps

December 12, 2020

Nice Light Moisturizer

The first thing you want to do is breathe in the nice , refreshing scent. The lotion itself is very light and not that moisturizing on dry winter skin - I had to reapply to the drier area of my face and still felt like it “needed more” but if you don’t have dry areas the overall moisturizing effect is quite pleasant. Your left with a fresh , clean feeling face - not heavy at all.

December 03, 2020

Exceeded my expectations

I will admit that I was hesitant to try a new facial moisturizer after struggling to find one that doesn’t irritate my very sensitive skin. I was okay with almost any product until my 30’s when all of a sudden almost everything would cause redness and breakouts. I have been using another product successfully for a year but really wanted to find something new for daytime use. I received a mini trial package and I must say that it is amazing. It delivers exactly what it claims to. My skin feels hydrated, soft and even appears more youthful. I experience zero redness or irritation during or after application of the product and this surprised me because it does have fragrance. I really enjoy the fresh scent but it is rather strong so if you don’t like fragrance for that reason this might not be the moisturizer for you. Otherwise I would recommend it for everyone. Being so impressed I plan on purchasing the product as soon as I see it in store.

December 01, 2020

Hydrating Face Moisturizer

Received this as a sample. It applies easily with a light scent. After application, my skin feels moisturized and not greasy. Nice moisturizer, I would recommend.

November 30, 2020

Good for the price

Gel like consistency, refreshing when first applied. It's not heavy but I can still feel it on my face. Has a mild scent and absorbs fairly quickly into skin. Leaves a matte finish on me. Will work well for someone with normal to dry skin. I have very dry skin so it's somewhat effective but I still need something more.

November 27, 2020

worth it!

This is one of my all time favorites, my holy grails. It is effective and does wonders. I wait for sales and it is worth every cent. I would recommend this product!

November 26, 2020

non greasy. amazing product.

I recently had a chance to try a sample of the St Ives Hydrating moisturizer.
    I really loved it. St Ives has always been one of our most loved Brands and this particular product just got added to our list.
    The moisturizer is non greasy at all, despite having a combination- oily skin, my skin did not become greasy/oily. It was absorbed by my skin and I had great skin the whole day.
    I just love brands that use 100% natural ingredients, cruelty free and of course dermatologically tested.

November 20, 2020

promising product

I tried a sample of this product and the first thing I noticed was the calming smell; it's the sort of thing you'd want to smell in colder months so make you forget the weather outside for a few minutes. It feels great on the skin and seems to have added some hydration but I'd have to try more of it on a daily basis to know the long term effects and benefits of its use.

November 18, 2020

A good moisturizer at a value price.

I received this product to try, courtesy of #ChickAdvisor - Thank you! The sample size was quite small and I really only had a one shot opportunity to try, but even after one application, it did provide 'pretty good' hydration which was long-lasting. I'm not a 'huge' fan of avocado, and I'm not sure that it added much, but it did provide moisturization. Ideally I would like to try products for longer, then review them. I may obtain the whole product to try for a greater period of time to get a better sense of its effectiveness. It's a pretty good value for a try though!

November 17, 2020

soft skin

After every appllication, my skin feels so soft. avocado also smells so good and fresh. It reduces oilyness of my skin. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.