4.1/5
St ives blackhead clearing green tea cleanser Reviews

October 05, 2019

Decent Face Wash

The smells is really nice. I've been using this for a few days already and so far so good. It does make my skin feel a bit dry afterwards, but my skin is a bit sensitive.

1.8/5

October 03, 2019

meh

I would not recommend this cleanser at all. My bf suffers with blackheads and it does not work for him, I tried using it and it dried my face completely out..

August 17, 2019

Reliable face wash

This product works very well at clearing up facial acne. The texture is like a scrub so you feel thoroughly cleaned after using it. The green tea wasn't as strong as I expected, as the product is green but doesn't have an intense scent. I reallly liked that it didn't dry my skin out like some other face washes. It does not work well as a body wash. Overall, a nice fash wash.

July 23, 2019
    Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

Amazing quality for money!!

This is an AMAZING product!! I was sceptical at first because of what was being said about St Ives but now that I've tried it I can't go back. It makes my face soft and smooth, and leave it feeling cleansed and fresh! Definitely try if you can!

July 21, 2019

It works! And can’t beat the price!

Not only did this cleanser have a refreshing, clean scent but I noticed that after about 1.5 weeks of continual use- I legitimately had less blackheads! It work.

July 20, 2019

Great morning cleanser

I use this product every day and it works well on my combination skin to clear off oil and other dirt while being gentle on the skin. The great smell of tea tree is so relaxing!!

July 20, 2019

It cleared my chest and face acne fully in 2 weeks!

I was a bit sceptical about the brand, but decided to take the chance. I'm so glad I did! I have terrible chest and facial acne and have for years. With regular use twice a day (once in morning, once before bed) I ended up clearing the intense acne within two weeks. Sounds a bit long, but honestly it was great. It didn't dry my skin out, it didn't make my sensitive skin burn.. absolutely wonderful. Smells great too.

July 03, 2019

Great

I've tried several cleansers, and this one besides cheap for now is my favorite, the smell is very good, and the sensation of it is refreshing, I loved this product, it ended but I intend to buy it again, after testing others

July 03, 2019

Love it !

the st ives scrub was enough for face but strong enough for body breakouts too! I use this regularly for both and it makes such a difference really quickly

June 26, 2019

Love it

I have had big pores and bad acne / black heads all my life... I’ve tired so many products and I’ve found that st Ives. Exfoliating scrubs are what work for me and I love them, my face is so much more clear and the product doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy