St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub Reviews

This blackhead fighting formula, with green tea extract and 100% naturally derived exfoliants*, unclogs dirt and oil from pores, helping to clear blackheads.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants
- Contains Salicylic Acid - No Sulfate Cleansers
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives.

November 12, 2020

All I use for Acne prone skin

My mother uses it, my grandmother uses it and great grandmother used it for many years. No better feeling than washing your face before bed with a smell of green tea and a smooth clean face. Has helped my acne HUGE!! recommended for sure

November 11, 2020
    Nunavut, Canada

Yes I would definitely use it again

It made my skin alot more clear.. I understand those who think it blocks pores but it really helps! Everyone has different skin types though so not all may not agree to this 100%. Love it use it daily!

October 27, 2020

acne medication with 100% natural exfoliants

The scent is the first thing that I enjoy. Then, the formula is nice, not too gritty. I don't know about the claim that it clears blackheads & calms redness, as I don't have either. For me, this oil-free salicylic acne medication with 100% natural exfoliants works well for a deeper clean. The exfoliation factor, according to the label, is moderate. I would agree with that, it's not harsh. Sulfate free, paraben free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and dermatologist tested.

October 27, 2020

Gentle but effective

I used to use the regular St Ives apricot scrub but found it was too harsh for my skin. Then I bought this by accident and was happily surprised. It’s great at exfoliating and helping to remove blackheads while being gentle enough not to irritate my sensitive skin.

October 19, 2020

My go to scrub!

I love this scrub! I have acne-prone oily skin and I feel this is helping control it,leaves my skin super soft without getting irritated. Highly recommend!

October 19, 2020

Amazing

This gentle but effective exfoliant is amazing on my skin. It doesn't leave my face feeling raw but rather smooth and clean. Definitely my favorite right now.

2.7/5

September 01, 2020

Not so good!

Breakouts on my face after one time use but I tried to use it several times and every time the same thing happened, my skin was peeling off. I do not agree that it clears out acne and would never recommend any dry skin, normal skin and acne prone skin to use it.

August 18, 2020

Feel the dirt being scrubbed away!

I love that I only need to use a little bit, and the results are amazing! I’ve used other more expensive scrubs and this is now my go to scrub! It gets all the dirt out!

June 18, 2020

So clean

I started using this product about three days ago. I have oily skin and when I wash my face with it I love how clean it makes my face, no oily face at all. The green tea smells so nice as well

June 17, 2020

Pretty good !!

Was extremely surprised at how well this worked. It helped with oil control as well as black heads. Didn't irritate my skin and had a good smell. Deffinetly recommend