St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub Reviews

This blackhead fighting formula, with green tea extract and 100% naturally derived exfoliants*, unclogs dirt and oil from pores, helping to clear blackheads.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants
- Contains Salicylic Acid - No Sulfate Cleansers
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives.

July 06, 2015

I love this scrub, I haven't always had such a great time with St. Ives face washes, but this one is my favorite. It works wonders for clearing up the blackheads on my nose and chin< i had a few minor breakouts when I first started using it, once that was over it was smooth sailing. I also found that this product helped with my oily complexion and helped remove some dead skin cells from my face.

June 27, 2015

This scrub works wonders on my combination/oily skin. I'm pretty prone to blackheads and after using this product just two times, they vanished. it smells great, works wonders, but the only downside is if you use it too often, your face stings. So use in moderation, ladies.

May 02, 2015

I love this product! My face feels so clean and wonderful after I use this product. Its such a milk grit that it doesn't irritate my skin, but I can feel its effectiveness. Smells great, too!

April 24, 2015

I really like using this scrub. It has fine particles that gently, but effectively, exfoliate your face. I especially enjoy using it at the end of the day to help remove my make up or after a day in the sun when I've been using sunscreen. It makes me feel clean and revitalized.

April 07, 2015

I LOVE this stuff. It's a gentle every day exfoliant. not too harsh and more of a fine textured scrub. It unclogs dirt and oil from pores helping to clear up blackheads and has bonus Salicylic acid to fight breakouts! Bonus.. It smells fantastic. it's contains 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants, No Sulfate Cleansers, Paraben Free, Oil Free, Dermatologist Tested and Hypoallergenic. It's a MUST have in my shower.

January 24, 2015

I've been using this scrub for years, and it never once failed me! It leaves my skin oh so soft and feeling fresh and new. I love how the scrubbing beads are really tiny, so the dead skin cells can really get out of your face. The tiny scrubbing beads also do not make my face feel like it's being scratched at.

November 20, 2014

I usually use there apricot scrub which i think smells better but i do love using the green tea scrub once in a while. Its very refreshing. And my skin feels amazing.

November 20, 2014

I was on the the hunt for a new exfoliating product and this one caught my eye. I love the smell of green tea so that was a plus and this product smells great. The scrubbing particles in it aren't large, they're more like grains of sand and this agree much better with my skin.

September 13, 2014

Out of the St. Ives scrubs I have tried, this one is by far my favorite (even over the apricot scrub)! The smell is very nice and it comes out in a pretty green colour but what made me love it was the texture. The scrub is like a soft sandy paste and during and after my skin feels so nice! My only minor issue is that since the particles are smaller, I get some into my eyes sometimes when massaging my face. But that's the error of my clumbsy handsies I guess, LOVE THIS SCRUB.

September 09, 2014

Using it is really nice. The green tea scent smells fresh, it's not too overpowering. The scrub isn't too abrasive either and after awhile dissolves.
    My skin always feels fantastic afterwards; smooth, soft, and tight pores.
    I've noticed that after long term use my skin is a lot smoother, less red, and breaks out less often.