St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub Reviews

This blackhead fighting formula, with green tea extract and 100% naturally derived exfoliants*, unclogs dirt and oil from pores, helping to clear blackheads.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants
- Contains Salicylic Acid - No Sulfate Cleansers
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives.

January 31, 2020

Green tea scrub

Always been a fan of st ives. So I was excited to try this out. I love the light green tea scent and it was a lovely forest green colour. It wasn't very scrubby so I didn't feel like it was as exfoliating as I would have liked. My skin felt clean and smooth after.

January 30, 2020
    Croydon, United Kingdom

Great Value Scrub

Gentle face scrub with a really great smell and vibrant colour. A good value product for the price and an easy, simple addition to a casual skin care routine.

January 15, 2020

Great cleaner

I use this daily and love the results! My face always feels so clean and refreshed afterwards! I have noticed the difference in my skin after switching to this cleaner! My skin feels 10x cleaner.

January 01, 2020

Love this cleanser

Amazing cleanser. I use daily. My face and neck feel clean and smooth. Have seen a huge difference in my blackhead and breakouts. I love that it’s thick and easy to use Smells amazing too!!

December 21, 2019

I've been using this for year's... I love it!

I started using this years ago, and will continue to do so, as it is now part of my morning ritual... I use it every day to wash my face while I'm in the shower! It smells great and works even better!!

December 06, 2019

Doux et efficace

J’adore la marque « St-Yves ». J’ai essayé le désincrustant au thé vert et ma première remarque c’est qu’il est moins rude que les autres exfoliants que j’ai essayè de la même marque.
    Nettoie en douceur
    Laisse la peau lisse et fraiche
    100% naturel

December 05, 2019

Worked for my skin type

I really liked using this scrub. It seemed to really cleanse my skin and it felt like I developed way less blackheads after using it! My only complaint was that it was a bit too rough so I couldn't really scrub too hard

September 09, 2019

Super produit

Par le passé, j'utilisais le désincrustant à l'abricot mais j'ai eu envie de changement récemment. Après avoir fait la lecture de nombreux commentaires et avis sur internet, tous étant très bon, je me suis alors tournée vers le désincrustant au thé vert et je dois dire que je ne regrette pas du tout mon choix! Ce désincrustant à l'odeur divine laisse ma peau propre, fraîche et comme neuve. Ce que j'aime particulièrement de ce produit et cela s'applique aussi au désincrustant à l'abricot c'est que même après seulement une utilisation, on peut déjà voir qu'il fait des merveilles. Pour conclure, je recommande ce produit à cent mille à l'heure alors courez chez votre détaillant le plus proches et procurez vous cette petite merveille qui en passant ne coûte que quelque dollars.

August 28, 2019

Love this scrub, it’s keeping my nose super clean of blackheads and It was a great price. I will be adding this to my skincare routine from now on. St Ives always has quality products for cheap.

August 17, 2019

Reliable face wash

This product works very well at clearing up facial acne. The texture is like a scrub so you feel thoroughly cleaned after using it. The green tea wasn't as strong as I expected, as the product is green but doesn't have an intense scent. I reallly liked that it didn't dry my skin out like some other face washes. It does not work well as a body wash. Overall, a nice fash wash.