St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Facial Cleanser Reviews
Ranked #12 in Facial Cleansers

This green tea infused formula gently fights blemishes and allows skin to heal.

For more info, visit St. Ives

3.2/5

August 27, 2017

Not a terrible product.

This St. Ive's blemish control facial cleanser seemed like a good idea to me because it also uses Green Tea which I know is good for your skin. It is nice on the skin and definitely makes me feel clean, but the green tea is underwhelming and I'm not sure how well it worked for "blemish control."

May 28, 2017

I used this every day to try and clear up some of my chin acne and found that it barely worked for my chin but did work on my cheeks when i had random pimples there.

May 28, 2017

My favourite cleanser ever! I have sensitive and acne prone skin and this cleared acne and didn't make my skin irritated at all. I did add a drop or two of tea tree oil. But I have used it without the oil added and it works well with or without it.

May 24, 2017

Highly recommend this face wash for acne prone skin! It is gentle, not perfumy and really works. It also helps that it is very affordable usually can be found for 3-4 dollars at the drugstore or walmart.

May 17, 2017

I am a long time user of the St. Ives pink lemon and mandarin orange scrub which i love so much but recently have noticed a few red spots on my cheeks so i decided to buy this product instead to see if it will make a difference and it def did. i only used it for 2 days before i noticed the results! definitely recommend. Always great products from St. Ives.

May 12, 2017

I've been using this since College Days, my skin loves it and the green tea keeps my skin clean and moisturized. though, i don't recommend it for everyday use since it will make your skin dry. I usually use a variety of facial cleanser but this one is effective.

May 03, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce nettoyant ! Je ne sais pas s'il agit vraiment sur les rougeurs, mais il produit l'effet escompté pour ce qui est de la propreté du visage. L'odeur de thé vert n'est pas trop intense et ça aide à relaxer dans la douche. J'ai une peau sensible et ce nettoyant ne laisse pas une sensation de tirage/peau sèche. Il en faut peu pour que ça mousse bien. Je ne regrette pas du tout mon achat !

April 14, 2017

My mom got this for me as part of a little facial kit she put together as a Christmas present and I really like it. I feel like it cleanses my face without stripping everything away and helps my acne somewhat. It's a very nice cleaner.

April 02, 2017

I love the St Ives Green tea cleanser. Smells so good and makes my face feel soft and fresh. Definitely recommend it. Use it everyday and I love it!!!

April 02, 2017

A very good facial cleanser. Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. Works great with removing makeup. No harsh scents but still has a very night scent. Definitely worth the money.