St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1076 in Facial Cleansers

This green tea infused formula gently fights blemishes and allows skin to heal.

For more info, visit St. Ives

May 24, 2017

Highly recommend this face wash for acne prone skin! It is gentle, not perfumy and really works. It also helps that it is very affordable usually can be found for 3-4 dollars at the drugstore or walmart.

May 17, 2017

I am a long time user of the St. Ives pink lemon and mandarin orange scrub which i love so much but recently have noticed a few red spots on my cheeks so i decided to buy this product instead to see if it will make a difference and it def did. i only used it for 2 days before i noticed the results! definitely recommend. Always great products from St. Ives.

May 12, 2017

I've been using this since College Days, my skin loves it and the green tea keeps my skin clean and moisturized. though, i don't recommend it for everyday use since it will make your skin dry. I usually use a variety of facial cleanser but this one is effective.

May 03, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce nettoyant ! Je ne sais pas s'il agit vraiment sur les rougeurs, mais il produit l'effet escompté pour ce qui est de la propreté du visage. L'odeur de thé vert n'est pas trop intense et ça aide à relaxer dans la douche. J'ai une peau sensible et ce nettoyant ne laisse pas une sensation de tirage/peau sèche. Il en faut peu pour que ça mousse bien. Je ne regrette pas du tout mon achat !

April 14, 2017

My mom got this for me as part of a little facial kit she put together as a Christmas present and I really like it. I feel like it cleanses my face without stripping everything away and helps my acne somewhat. It's a very nice cleaner.

April 02, 2017

I love the St Ives Green tea cleanser. Smells so good and makes my face feel soft and fresh. Definitely recommend it. Use it everyday and I love it!!!

April 02, 2017

A very good facial cleanser. Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. Works great with removing makeup. No harsh scents but still has a very night scent. Definitely worth the money.

March 26, 2017

i love this stuff to it works well and doesnt dry my skin out and the sent is not strong cleanses your face nice and totally leave your face feeling fresh

March 01, 2017

this product is my go to face scrub. my skin is naturally nice, not too oily, not too dry, never flake-y. this item keeps my skin feeling fresh and clean yet never dried it out. excellent price, excellent brand.

February 18, 2017

Best facial cleanser, I use it after a long day, it's refreshing and keeps blemishes away. Has a pleasant but not over powering scent. It comes with a pump so there is no waste.

Hunty added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker

sweet_sara added a new review for
    Royal Dansk Cookies

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    ~!!!ON SALE!!!`

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?