St Ives bodywash Reviews

August 31, 2020

AMAZING Bodywash!

This Body ash has a nice light scent. Great Lather and leaves my skin soft and hydrated. Love the large size bottle. Long lasting as you only need an little and it will go a LONG way!

August 11, 2020

St ives body wash

This is my overall favorite body wash
    St Ives doesn't leave a heavy film or texture on your skin
    Your skin feels nourished and the light sent leaves you feeling silky smooth

July 08, 2020

Value for money!!

This product is totally amazing. The fragrance is so soothing. It is a great product for someone with sensitive skin and it feels so fresh afger every use.
    Totally WORTH IT!

June 19, 2020

Nourishing

St Ives never lets you down, it’s moisturizing and foamy. Feels refreshing and has lovely scents. Their collection is good and easy to find in stores.

June 18, 2020

I loved this product

I love this product. It make my skin very soft and hydrating after shower. The smell is pretty good, not very strong which is good for people that are sensitive.

June 17, 2020

I purchase this product monthly

Amazing amazing amazing there’s nothing else to say but yes this product is truly amazing I love the scent the feel it gives after using it in the shower makes me smell great and feel so soft I truly recommend this body wash

May 23, 2020

Smells amazing!

The St-Ives Vanilla body wash smells so nice! My kids are also using it!! I’ve tried different ones and this is by far the best scent. My skin feels amazing afterwards!

May 06, 2020

Could be better

Shea butter is really good to moisture the skin but I feel like it could be better for dry skins like mine at the end I always need to complete the treatment with some oil to feel my skin soft

May 06, 2020

ST. IVES BODYWASH IS AMAZING

St Ives has a huge variety of their body washes and it is such a good deal for your buck. For around $3-$5 you get a huge bath wash bottle that will last you quite some time. I like the Vanilla Oatmeal as well as Citrus scents. They make my skin so soft and hydrated and have a nice smell. I've tried almost the whole line and love them all.

May 05, 2020

Silky Smooth Skin

I simply love using St. Ives body wash. The scents are so refreshing and I like the fact that it provides my dry skin with the moisture that it deserves. I've been using these products for years and I love how the body wash comes in a huge bottle.