St Ives Daily Hydration Hand Lotion Reviews
Ranked #10 in Hand Lotions & Creams

June 28, 2017

Love this product!!

St Ives Daily hydration hand lotion is my favourite lotion! I use this multiple times a day and I have the softest hands. I always get compliments on how soft and smooth my skin is. I am constantly recommending this lotion to people!!

May 13, 2017

I only use St Ives on my skin after first being introduced to it years ago. It doesn't leave your skin greasy, keeps it moisturized, smells great and more importantly, made with natural moisturizers

May 04, 2017

This is a great cream! It is very affordable and it is always easily found in the stores. It has a very light clean scent and leaves your skin very soft.

April 13, 2017

This hand lotion is awesome! I use it over my entire body! It smells great. Isn't greasy and really absorbs well. I would definitely recommend this product

March 13, 2017

Please bring back the creamy vanilla lotion! It was so rich and pleasantly fragrant, yet so reasonably priced. St Ives is parabenfree and isn't tested on animals.

February 27, 2017

I enjoy this product better than the apricot scrub because the grit is a finer consistency. Smells amazing and is gentle on skin, plus I have very sensitive skin so I love that it contains oatmeal. Will definitely purchase again!

February 27, 2017

This is a review of St. Ives Nourished and Smooth Scrub and Mask, Oatmeal. I have dry skin and don't like to use harsh products on it. However, I do like fresh, clean skin so I look for products that can deep clean without irritating. This oatmeal scrub and mask by St. Ives works well for me. It smells great and looks like oatmeal in that it is the same color and is thick. It can be used as a gentle scrub or as a mask that is left on the face for 5-7 minutes them washed off. I have used it both ways and like it both ways.

February 26, 2017

My fav company for body lotions. I have tried all smells and love them all. This is a great item for your buck. You get alot of product for the price and thats always a good thing:)

January 13, 2017

I LOVE THE SCENT OF IT AND HOW IT FEELS ON MY BODY. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYBODY IT A VERY GOOD PRODUCT I LOVE USING IT I EVEN MAKE MY DAUGHTER USE IT AND SHE LIKE IT

January 11, 2017

this is a very nice lotion. the lotion smells great and not to "old lady" like. this lotion does not leave your hands feeling oily and gross after which i love.