St. Ives Deep Restoring 24 Hr Moisture Body Lotion Reviews

Made with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin, almond oil and shea butter, this formula not only restores moisture but actually retains it all day. Clinical testing proves that even 24 hours after application skin is still moisturized, so you are left with soft, smooth skin all day, every day.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- 24 Hour Moisture
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, almond oil, shea butter, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives

June 07, 2017

St.Ives deep restoring 24hr moisture body lotion is fantastic after showering and getting ready for bed it is a wonderful feeling to have your skin so smooth in the morning when you wake up.

May 12, 2017

Any of the St. Ives body lotions are great!!! Non-greasy. When on sale, I buy in bulk and stock up. I've always been told I have soft skin... makes me think everyone else has crockodile skin????!!!!

May 10, 2017

Extrememly incredible value for such an affordable price. I've completely replaced all other lotions with this product after using it. It is incredible moisturizing, long lasting and developed with a very non-greasy formula. I love that it's unscented and gentle enough to use on my face as well as my body. I will definitely be using this product again.

May 01, 2017

This is one of my favorite drugstore body lotions out there. I don't buy a lot of drugstore items because my skin tends to react. This one is great affordable and effective. I just find the Shea butter one more moisturizing and my body likes it more. This was the sole reason why I deducted 0.5 of a star. I would definitely repurchase.

March 06, 2017

Je n'utilisais pas beaucoup de lotion pour le corps avant, car j'avais toujours l'impression qu'elle le pénétrais pas dans ma peau rapidement. Lorsque j'ai découvert celle-ci, j'ai changer d'avis ! Elle fonctionne très bien et je l'adore.

September 14, 2016

I find a lot of lotions leave my skin feeling greasy and oily afterwards - this one didn't. It was absorbed nicely and I didn't have to rub forever to get it absorbed. And I appreciated that it wasn't heavily scented. I would highly recommend this lotion.

June 30, 2016

Okay, so normally I hardly ever think of a lotion as 100% perfection; however, I think that the St. Ives Deep Restoring 24 Hr Moisture Body Lotion is definitely a super great buy - It is great for my dry, acne prone skin as it gives a deep moisturizing boost to give it a healthy look and feel. Moreover, the fresh and light almondy scent makes me feel completely rejuvenated. This product is used by my entire family (with varying skin types), and I have seen nothing but perfect hydration from the non-greasy lotion. Price-wise, it is quite inexpensive but definitely does better than some "elite" products out there...

June 30, 2016

It feels heavy on my hands but its spreads easily and absorbs very quickly. It has mild scent to it.it doesnt irritate my sensetive skin and keeps it moist for a long time. I would recommend it to anybody

June 29, 2016

First of all im a big fan of st.Ives products. ..the body lotion is really worth every penny cuz it keep yr skin moisturize 24 hr .. You must try it
    I recommand this product for sure

June 29, 2016

I swear by the St. Ives deep restoring 24hr moisture body lotion!
    I have extremely dry skin and this works wonders on my dry spots. I will never use another product on my body after trying this!
    The smell is amazing and the way it makes your skin feel after is even better!
    I bought mine at Walmart for around $10 and for the amount of product I don't think you could get any better on the price point! I'm telling you if you have dry skin this lotion is for you !!
    also would like to mention I have VERY sensitive skin and this does not hurt my skin in any way!