St. Ives Energizing Coconut & Coffee Scrub Reviews

You’ll want to get out of bed for this!

• This face scrub deeply exfoliates & leaves skin fresh and glowing
  • 100% naturally sourced exfoliants blended with coconut & coffee extracts
  • Paraben free, Dermatologist tested, Oil free

April 11, 2019

I love this product!!

I usually buy the St. Ives apricot scrub so I was already a fan!! But the coffee and coconut scent is amazing and I like this one so much more 😍 highly suggest cause I will be buying this one next!

April 11, 2019

Je n’ai pas aimĂ© l’odeur

Ce produit a une odeur trĂšs forte de cafĂ© et coconut, a mon gout je n’ai pas aimĂ© cela. Mais autre que cela, mon visage Ă©tait trĂšs doux par la suite, les grain exfoliant son gros et Ă©fficace. Si vous aimĂ© l’odeur je recomande, je va l’ajouter a ma routine de soir mais si j’en acheterai un autre j’irrai avec un different parfum.

April 10, 2019

Perfect for me

I got this scrub for free in exchange for my review.

Received today and couldn't wait to try.
    People that don't like strong scents won't like it... It is very strong. In my opinion the coffee scent is more than the coconut. But I still like it.

End results were amazing. Smooth and soft skin after. Even that I have sensitive skin it didn't bother me. No burning sensation or so. You really feel the "beads" exfoliate your skin but its still gentle enough to not irritate.

Still have a light coffee smell in my nose.

I used even some on my hands and they are so soft and smooth now too.

Will buy again.. Thanks for letting me try it.

April 10, 2019

This was amazing and made my skin feel so soft!

It was amazing and made my skin feel so soft! It was the perfect amount of roughness and smells so good. It doesn’t smell to much like coffee just the perfect amount. Will buy soon

Coffee coconut mix

Love this scrub! Smells so good and applies so easily onto skin. It exfoliates and truly leaves the skin feeling fresh. The combination of coffee and coconut are a great mix!

aude01 415

Exfoliant Énergisant St.Ives

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer le nouvel exfoliant Énergisant Ă  la noix de coco et au cafĂ© de St.Ives aujourd'hui. Le produit a rendu ma peau trĂšs douce au toucher sans toutefois la laisser rouge. Je ne suis pas une trĂšs grande fan de noix de coco mais l'odeur est tout de mĂȘme agrĂ©able. Je le recommande!

2.8/5

The Smell is off-putting

I bought this, as I am a coffee & a coconut lover. I initially smelled it in the store and thought that it smelled good. Not great but good. I like the course granules for exfoliating. But I would use it twice a week in the shower, and now I am using it everywhere (knees, feet, elbows) to try and burn through the product. Once you are in a warm shower, the smell/scent is no longer good at all :( Something doesn't smell right. And I won't purchase this again. The price is great, the product itself is great, the quality of product is great... the smell --> Not so great at all :(

Updated On: April 08, 2019

I was not part of the review group, and purchased this product on my own.

April 08, 2019

The smell is a winner !!!

J'ai reçu ce produit dans le cadre des bancs d'essais mais sans aucun doute j'aurait Ă©tĂ© tentĂ© de l'acheter par moi-mĂȘme . J'utilise dĂ©ja les exfoliant st.ives dans une autre fragrances et celle-ci est magique !! Le cafĂ© est vraiment efficace pour me donner un effet de rĂ©veil-matin et laisser ma peau trĂšs TRÈS douce. J'adore aussi le design de l'emballage qui me donne toute les infos pertinente sans que j'ai Ă  chercher !!

best exfoliate

love love love LOVE this exfoliate! i usually always use the st ives peach scrub but this one is for sure my new fav! not super harsh on the skin, but it takes all of your deadskin off in one wash

April 08, 2019

Feel fresh and awake in the morning!

What better what to have your morning coffee than with even more coffee in your face wash?!
    I feel like this scrub is very refreshing and a great way to scrub off any leftover gunk or makeup that you may have missed getting off the night before. The caffeine is this really makes your skin feel fresh and awake!
    My only warning would be that this scrub has a VERY strong coffee smell (much more so than the coconut) so if you're not a fan of that than this is not for you. Otherwise this is a great, refreshing way to start your day! I would recommend this product for sure!
    **I received this product for free in exchange for agreeing to provide my honest review**