St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 640 in Body Wash

Polish away little imperfections with new St. Ives® Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash. This invigorating body wash blends just the right combination of Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange with 100% naturally derived exfoliant, while the fresh citrus scent delivers a boost of energy. Use daily with St. Ives® lotions for even, brighter looking skin!

Product Benefits
- Formulated without Parabens
- Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist Tested

For more info, visit St. Ives

March 06, 2017

I have fallen in love with this! I have sensitive skin and this is perfect for it. I find the apricot one is a little to abrasive on the skin and it has a more hard exfoliating features to it. This one is very soft I find on the skin and you get that exfoliating feeling without compromising your skin.

December 18, 2016

I was looking for a new body wash to try and I stumbled upon this. I love how St.Ives body wash bottles are so big. They last me for a very long time. I love the smell of this body wash. It leaves my skin soft and clean and is very mild on my skin. The fresh scent is perfect!

November 29, 2016

I really like trying this body wash for the first time recently. The smell is wonderful! And it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh and moisturized. It is a very good body wash to use in the shower.

October 24, 2016

Une de mes odeurs préféré de la marque. Gros format à petit prix. Super bonne odeur féminine et douce sous la douche. Je recommande fortement le gel douche.

October 12, 2016

Love the smell of this body wash. Never feel greasy after a shower. Always feel clean and fresh. Lots of bubbles. My sking looks radiant after my shower.

September 27, 2016

I love St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash, it smells amazing and leaves my skin very soft and bright. The price is very affordable too! I highly recommend this body wash, it is my new favourite .

September 20, 2016

The smell of this product is amazing however I felt that it did not moisturize my skin as well as I would have liked and left my skin very dry after using it

July 28, 2016

Smells amazing and leaves your body feeling fresh and clean. It's a great price for the size of the bottle. I like that when you lather it onto your body, it's foamy/soapy.

July 28, 2016

Mmm..love, love, LOVE the citrusy scent and all-over clean feeling that I get from using this body wash. Scent is a huge factor in determining whether I'd buy something and based on this criteria, definitely buy it again.

July 28, 2016

I use this body wash a lot! I really like the fresh scent and it wakes me up in the morning :) I get it a shoppers as they have the best price! I would buy again.