St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash Reviews

Polish away little imperfections with new St. Ives® Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash. This invigorating body wash blends just the right combination of Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange with 100% naturally derived exfoliant, while the fresh citrus scent delivers a boost of energy. Use daily with St. Ives® lotions for even, brighter looking skin!

Product Benefits
- Formulated without Parabens
- Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist Tested

For more info, visit St. Ives

August 02, 2017

Household Favourite!

This body wash not only smells great, but is very effective. It has exfoliating properties that make my skin feel refreshed, but also very clean (deep cleaned).
    I use it everyday, and it leaves my skin feeling really smooth.
    Using it before shaving my legs has been crucial, as it helps to get a nice clean shave that lasts for longer than usual.

August 01, 2017

Citrus Heaven!

I personally love St. Ives. Their body lotions are the only ones I've been using for the last few years.
    I just recently purchased this body wash and I love how it makes your body feel soft and smooth, just like their lotions. I also love the smell of this product, it makes my entire bathroom smell heavenly.
    Sincerely, a citrus addict.

August 01, 2017

Love the exfoliant

I love body washes with exfoliating beads inside, we actually don't exfoliate enough so that said, It smells good and I like the feeling on the skin. Although they could add more beads inside or maybe put a bit bigger beads because I feel them but they are tinny.

May 10, 2017

I love everything in the St. Ives brand, especially the ones like this with the wonderful fruity smells that I love. The formula is soft and lathers very well and the smell is sooo good!

March 06, 2017

I have fallen in love with this! I have sensitive skin and this is perfect for it. I find the apricot one is a little to abrasive on the skin and it has a more hard exfoliating features to it. This one is very soft I find on the skin and you get that exfoliating feeling without compromising your skin.

December 18, 2016

I was looking for a new body wash to try and I stumbled upon this. I love how St.Ives body wash bottles are so big. They last me for a very long time. I love the smell of this body wash. It leaves my skin soft and clean and is very mild on my skin. The fresh scent is perfect!

November 29, 2016

I really like trying this body wash for the first time recently. The smell is wonderful! And it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh and moisturized. It is a very good body wash to use in the shower.

October 24, 2016

Une de mes odeurs préféré de la marque. Gros format à petit prix. Super bonne odeur féminine et douce sous la douche. Je recommande fortement le gel douche.

3.2/5

October 12, 2016

Love the smell of this body wash. Never feel greasy after a shower. Always feel clean and fresh. Lots of bubbles. My sking looks radiant after my shower.

September 27, 2016

I love St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash, it smells amazing and leaves my skin very soft and bright. The price is very affordable too! I highly recommend this body wash, it is my new favourite .