St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Facial Scrub Reviews

Even & Bright with Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange and 100% naturally derived exfoliants gently polishes away little imperfections. Skin is left brighter and visibly even-toned.

Product Benefits
- Oil Free
- Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist Tested
- Non-comedogenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

December 27, 2018

Great scrub

One of my favorite scrubs. I love the texture with small particles inside, it feels so great and smooth on my skin. I've used this scrub extensively in the teenage years.

December 06, 2018

Amazing Product

I love using this product! It helps to smoothen my skin texture while also brightening my face. I have hyper pigmentation and I found that this product has really helped to lighten my marks.

October 16, 2018

Vital part of my skincare!

I would buy this face scrub over and over again! Very affordable and such a refreshing and rejuvenating experience everytime. Even though it's a scrub, it doesn't feel so rough on my skin and it leaves my skin smooth. It smells awesome and it just gives that extra boost of freshness!

April 19, 2018

my go to product ...

I use this scrub for numerous products in one . Its gentle enough to use daily but still really gets deep enough to scrub away every impurity in your face without stripping all the oils you need.
    It has replaced my make up remover and moisturizer. I also love to garden and nothing makes me feel cleaner after being in the grime all day . the price is an added bonus im sure i would still buy the product at a higher cost point.

March 31, 2018
    Loiret, France

Très bon exfoliant !

Très bon produit. Je le teste depuis 2 semaines et ma peau est meilleure. Il exfolie bien, ma peau est toute douce après. Mes petits boutons se dont attenués, ma peau est plus lisse plus lumineuse. L'odeur est à tomber. Je le recommande

March 20, 2018

Daily scrub

I use this scrub every morning for a soft, fresh feeling face!
    It's how I start my day before completing my skincare routine. Would highly recommend as an affordable facial scrub.

March 08, 2018

refreshing

I found this product refreshing and i felt like my face was nice and clean after using it. The smell is nice and light and even though it has the exfoliate bead things in it, i didn't feel like it was hurting my skin at all. I will purchase this again.

March 05, 2018

This is a great product. Left my skin feeling refreshed

It is refreshing, and left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It has a nice smell not too strong, and I would recomend it to anyone. it is a fair price at wallmart, and it was easy to find. Most of the products that they put out are pretty good, this one is one of my favorites and I will be using it often.

March 04, 2018

Bon produit!

J’aime prendre soin de ma peau et ce produit m’aide beaucoup. il donne de l’éclat au visage, et le visage paraît plus nourrit. Il donne bonne mine. je recommande.

June 02, 2017

Je n'ai pas trouvé cet exfoliant particulièrement efficace, j'ai trouvé que les grains n'étaient pas très gros et qu'il fallait donc frotter très fort pour que le produit exfolie la peau. Peut-être que les personnes ayant une peau sensible l'aimeront puisque c'est un exfoliant plutôt pour la peau, mais personnellement, je préfère quand le produit exfolie en profondeur.