St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Facial Scrub Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 284 in Facial Exfoliators

Even & Bright with Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange and 100% naturally derived exfoliants gently polishes away little imperfections. Skin is left brighter and visibly even-toned.

Product Benefits
- Oil Free
- Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist Tested
- Non-comedogenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

May 15, 2017

I have been using this scrub for about a year now as I have mature skin. I have started to receive many compliments on how my skin looks. I still make sure that I hydrate my skin well, but I am giving kudos to this product for helping.

April 26, 2017

I love this face scrub it smells so amazing ! The lemon and mandarin really wakes your face up making it look brighter! I can use this product multiple times a week with out it peeling and drying out my skin, I also would recommend this for anyone with troubling black heads or large pores it works amazing !

April 22, 2017

Works amazing, and smells great!

I love this scrub, use it 3 times a week and notice visibly brighter skin. My skin is also very prone to acne, and I have been noticing less and less acne with use of this product.
    The scrubbing does not irritate my skin, rather it really helps to exfoliate it and make it feel good. Love using this and then following up with a gentle cleanser to finish it off.

Love this product, and will for sure buy again.

April 22, 2017

I just started using this a couple weeks ago. I had dark patches around my mouth from dry skin all winter. And some marks from acne. I can already tell the different from the dry spots. So I look forward to the continuing results.
    The exfoliating beads are smaller than what I usually use but they work well regardless!!
    Small amount goes a long way. You don't need a huge amount, foams up nicely.
    Doesn't leave my skin dry.

April 04, 2017

I was at the end of my rope with old purple and spots from acne and just general uneven texture and dull skin. I picked this up to try instead of the usual apricot scrub (which I hadn't used in a while). So glad I did. My skin felt amazing after just one used, and I can confirm the claim of "Even & Bright" after just a few uses (I use it four to five times a week). It smells lovely... though I use it at night, I'm sure it would be a lovely way to wake up in the morning.

April 03, 2017

This scrub is a great exfoliator while also being gentle on my skin. It doesn't irritate my skin at all and it's gentle enough to use several times a week. Plus, it smells great which is an added bonus.

February 28, 2017

Great product! Love the smell and makes your skin feel so smooth and clean! Also love that St. Ives products are environmentally friendly and contain natural exfoliants, not the little plastic balls like other brands. Will definitely continue to use this product!

February 28, 2017

This product has a great scent and works great! The scrub is not as abrasive as the apricot scrub; it's more gentle on the face. It works effectively at cleaning the face and getting dead skin off.

February 16, 2017

I received this exfoliator in a gift set combo for Christmas. I just love the way my skin feels after using this! As soft as a baby's skin! The scent is a nice soft citrus, without being overwhelming. I didn't find it harsh on my skin. Another great exfoliating scrub from St. Ives!

December 19, 2016

I tried St. Ives even & bright pink lemon & mandarin orange facial scrub based on reviews on this website. I had been using a scrub that contained synthetic scrub granuals and I was uncomfortable with these ending up in our waste water. I decided to try the st. Ives as it was all natural. I love this product. It smells nice, the texture is nice, the scrub is gentle, yet effective, and the product rinses off quickly leaving my skin smooth and refreshed. I use it every morning and follow with my usual morning skin regimen. I have been using it for two weeks now and notice an improvement in my skin 's overall appearance. I would recommend this product without reservation.

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    May babies?!

Stephlc has started a new forum topic
    Keto Diet Tips & Suggestions

Stephlc added a new review for
    Bounce Dryer Sheets

Chantel2209 added a new review for
    Keurig 2.0 K200 Brewer

Stephlc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

ghazala has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?