St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Facial Scrub Reviews

Even & Bright with Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange and 100% naturally derived exfoliants gently polishes away little imperfections. Skin is left brighter and visibly even-toned.

Product Benefits

For more info, visit St. Ives

November 20, 2019
    Florida, United States

scrub it off!

Part of my daily routine. Smells like heaven, softens your skin and removes all impurities leaving you brand new. A must in your skin care goodies.
    I look glowy after use and it has helped with my complexion

November 19, 2019

Best product in the market!

I was hesitant to use this product at first because I have a very sensitive skin.Also I have read blogs/articles saying that scrubs are bad for the face.But when I tried this for the very first time,my skin became softer!It is so soft that I can't resist to touch it all the time!I definitely love this one.

October 24, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Its ok

As face scrubs go it's ok
    It smells lovley and washes effectively but the grains are so fine you could almost forget it's a scrub I like my grains to be harder and thicker then I feel like I've got a fresh face after I've scrubbed

August 28, 2019

Clear skin

This product was very effective for my dead and oily skin .I am using this scrub each weekend and result are very clear and effective .My skin is glowing and clear shine.

3.2/5

August 13, 2019

Love the scent & effectiveness

It is effective in sloughing off dead skin. The tiny kernels clean out pores and allow creams and other products to work more effectively. Price is somewhat just right. Its natural scent is great.

August 11, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Love it

I love this product, I have dry/oily skin so this helps get rid of the dry patches and leaves my skin smooth and refreshed. Will buy this time and time again

July 26, 2019

Didn’t love it n

It’s not a bad product, it is just not what I like. I like when they have more coarse beads to scrub the pores deeper. This has just little scrubbing beads. It does smell good though.

July 24, 2019

I would buy again

This product really works well! Any type of skin can benefit from this product. Not only does it work well, it also has a wonderfully uplifting, energizing citrus scent! I will most definitely be purchasing this again!

July 19, 2019

Great scrub

I’m using this scrub for more than 5 years now and feel wonderful. It makes feel face smooth and gently exfoliate outer skin layer. Very refreshing and smells good as well

July 05, 2019

Feel fresh and clean

I work in a kitchen so after a long hot day I needed something refreshing to wash the day off, this is amazing. The smell is so fresh and the added exfoliation leaves you feeling renewed.