St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Facial Scrub Reviews

Even & Bright with Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange and 100% naturally derived exfoliants gently polishes away little imperfections. Skin is left brighter and visibly even-toned.

Product Benefits
- Oil Free
- Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist Tested
- Non-comedogenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

February 07, 2019

Love St Ives!

Love all the St.Ives products. I no longer break out and my skin feels soft and refreshed after using any of the St. Ives cleansing products. Definitely my go to brand!

February 07, 2019

Good scrub

Good scrub for body, a bit too coarse for face. I really liked the fresh and fruity smell. Good value for the size. The bottle is recyclable, so that is nice as well.

December 27, 2018

Great scrub

One of my favorite scrubs. I love the texture with small particles inside, it feels so great and smooth on my skin. I've used this scrub extensively in the teenage years.

December 24, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I love this!!

I really love using this product it makes my skin feels so soft and moisturize. I actually fells more beautiful every time I use this. No need to use make up!!

December 06, 2018

Amazing Product

I love using this product! It helps to smoothen my skin texture while also brightening my face. I have hyper pigmentation and I found that this product has really helped to lighten my marks.

October 16, 2018

Vital part of my skincare!

I would buy this face scrub over and over again! Very affordable and such a refreshing and rejuvenating experience everytime. Even though it's a scrub, it doesn't feel so rough on my skin and it leaves my skin smooth. It smells awesome and it just gives that extra boost of freshness!

October 07, 2018

WOW ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

This is the best scrub I've ever used! It leaves your skin so soft, smooth and it doesn't irritate sensitive skin. The scent is not strong and keeps your body smelling wonderful for hours.

August 27, 2018

Smells amazing.

Received as a gift. The scent is amazing! It is good for exfoliating with small granules that are not painful or scratchy when you use it. The scent is not overpowering. I like this product.

August 05, 2018

I love this product!

This creamy cleanser gently scrubs away impurities without leaving any tightness or residue. It’s perfect for my mature skin. I also love the scent. So refreshing!

July 26, 2018

Like it

Been using the apricot scrub for a while now, then thought I'd try this one. It's a good product but I definitely prefer the apricot scrub over this one.