St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Facial Scrub Reviews

Even & Bright with Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange and 100% naturally derived exfoliants gently polishes away little imperfections. Skin is left brighter and visibly even-toned.

Product Benefits
- Oil Free
- Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist Tested
- Non-comedogenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

July 08, 2016

I just recently got this St.Yves Even and Bright pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange Facial scrub.It is very affordable and gives your skin a nice light exfoliate it is not harsh on the skin at all.I love the scent as well.I have never been disappointed in any St.Ives product this is my new favorite.

July 08, 2016

Bought this product and I absolutely love the scent of the product. I love how the scrub itsnt too rough on the my skin. My skin feels really smooth and soft after use. Would definitely recommend this product

July 03, 2016

This is a wonderful drugstore product with a great, non-greasy formula and the smell is amazing! I love using it this time of year for a light yet effective scrub, especially to remove heavy sunscreens from the day.

July 02, 2016

I like that this face scrub is not runny. It is a thicker formula that turns a little sudsy when wet. It leaves my face feeling smooth and gives me a great glow! I have been using it for a month now and I definitely notice the difference in my skin. Also, the mandarin and lemon scent is perfect, not overwhelming at all.

July 01, 2016

I am a huge fan of the St. Ives products and so this product did not disappoint me at all. The smell is great and it leaves my face feeling very soft and refreshed

July 01, 2016

St. Ives Even and Bright Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange Facial Scrub worked very well on my face. I love this product. I use it just before I go to bed and it also smells amazing. I would recommend it to anyone who uses facial scrub.

July 01, 2016

I LOVE this product i use it 2 to 3 times a week from the last 2 to 3 years. It leaves my skin so clean , soft and refreshed. I dont use anything else now to clean my face in the night.

July 01, 2016

St Ives Even & Bright Facial Scrub, is exactly that, my face is glowing.
    It is comparable to similar higher priced scrubs on the market.
    A great product that should be in one's daily regime.

June 30, 2016

I love st. Ives products. This one and the exfoliating scub are my favorite. The scent and freshness is amazing. It keeps my skin feeling fresh and clean!

June 29, 2016

This scrub doesn't give as nice of an exfoliation as the apricot one because the granules are softer/scarcer but oh my goodness, the smell is amazing! I use this in the mornings as opposed to in the evening because the smell hits you so hard (in a good way!) and wakes you up. It makes you feel refreshed and ready to take on the day.