St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Facial Scrub Reviews

Even & Bright with Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange and 100% naturally derived exfoliants gently polishes away little imperfections. Skin is left brighter and visibly even-toned.

Product Benefits
- Oil Free
- Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist Tested
- Non-comedogenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

March 19, 2018

Perfect scrub

I have always loved st. Ives scrub for years now. When I saw that they had new collection, I couldn’t resist buying them. They’re perfect scrubs for dry skin!

March 13, 2018

I love it and I'll buy it again

I love everything St Ives so the fact that I loved this scrub that I got in a St. Ives kit really isn't surprising because I can't seem to find anything I don't like in this brand at all.
    First of all the smell is fresh and opens up your senses so I particularly enjoy it as a morning product. It leaves you with nice soft skin without being too abrasive. I would recommend this to anyone looking for something gentle.

March 13, 2018

I’m in love with it,decently gonna buy all the time

I would recommend it for everyone who have sensitive skin,and want use gentle scrub ! It’s smelling so good and tasty and it’s works perfect!after use your skin fill so clean and smooth!!!

March 08, 2018

refreshing

I found this product refreshing and i felt like my face was nice and clean after using it. The smell is nice and light and even though it has the exfoliate bead things in it, i didn't feel like it was hurting my skin at all. I will purchase this again.

March 07, 2018

I would buy this product again!

I got this face scrub for Christmas. The smell of it was amazing and I couldn't wait to try it! I was impressed the first time i tried it. It made my face feel so clean. It didn't dry it out. I use this product at least 3 times a week and the name is right, it has made my skin even and bright!

March 05, 2018

This is a great product. Left my skin feeling refreshed

It is refreshing, and left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It has a nice smell not too strong, and I would recomend it to anyone. it is a fair price at wallmart, and it was easy to find. Most of the products that they put out are pretty good, this one is one of my favorites and I will be using it often.

March 05, 2018

Great taste would buy again and again

Great product. Makes my face feel sooo clean and smooth. Love the smell as well. Feels so refreshing especially in the mornings.
    Makes me wake right up

March 04, 2018

Bon produit!

J’aime prendre soin de ma peau et ce produit m’aide beaucoup. il donne de l’éclat au visage, et le visage paraît plus nourrit. Il donne bonne mine. je recommande.

February 21, 2018

Great product

This is a good product. I find it comparable to more expensive scrubs. It has a nice fresh scent. It leaves a clean feel after with no leftover residue. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and my skin looks fresher.

February 17, 2018

Amazing at the first time

I've not used facial scrub for a long time, use facial cleanser or just water. But one day I realised it's not enough 'cause my skin looks uneven. And at the first time with St Ives scrub, I was really amazing. My skin is smooth, brightener. I also enjoy the fresh smell of pink lemon and mandarin orange. I'll recommend this product to my friends.