St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Facial Scrub Reviews

Even & Bright with Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange and 100% naturally derived exfoliants gently polishes away little imperfections. Skin is left brighter and visibly even-toned.

Product Benefits
- Oil Free
- Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist Tested
- Non-comedogenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

June 29, 2016

smells like heaven! packaging is simple and easy to use. grains are really exfoliating and aren't roigh on your skin! removes dead cells and leaves place to a bright skin

June 29, 2016

I liked this scrub a lot, I found the scent to be pleasant and not overwhelming. Although the product itself did not work as well as I hoped. My skin didn't feel as clean as it does after using my usual scrub. This product is average at best.

June 29, 2016

I love all of these facial scrubs. They really help exfoliate while still being gentle. I noticed my face looks refreshed and renewed after just one use.

June 29, 2016

Works great, not too rough, lots of exfoliating beads, doesn't overly dry but rinses clean! My face is feeling softer and I can see that my face is not as dry as it use to be. The exfoliants leave my face feeling smooth.

June 29, 2016

Love the smell of this off the bat! Gives a great deep cleanse and made my face feel smooth and soft. The price point is pretty average and totally worth it too. Overall happy with how nice my skin felt after use. I have even used it for my hands and works quite well!

June 29, 2016

I couldn't survive without St. Eves Facial Scrub. My skin feels SO clean and clear after using it, I always keep a backup for when I run out. The scent of this product is fantastic and the scrubbies really make a difference in clear skin.

June 29, 2016

I found about this product on you tube. One of the you tubers highly recommended it. I tried it and loved it!!!!!!! Have been using it ever since. Makes your face look brighter and it is great for those dark spots that sometimes appear on your face. It has only a mild scrub for those sensitive people.

June 29, 2016

I love the entire St.Ives product line because its gentle on cost and very effective. This is my go to morning scrub. It wakes up your skin leaving feeling soft, refreshed and ready to take on the day. It's great at getting rid of impurities and does not dry my skin out with extended use. It has a great citrus smell as well.

June 29, 2016

This product is great. It makes my skin feel really smooth and fresh. It doesn't dry it out like some scrubs. I would definitely recommend this product.

June 29, 2016

This product smells so good and it works just as well to keep my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed in the mornings. Would definitely recommend if you're a big fan of citrus scents!