St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Facial Scrub Reviews

Even & Bright with Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange and 100% naturally derived exfoliants gently polishes away little imperfections. Skin is left brighter and visibly even-toned.

Product Benefits

For more info, visit St. Ives

October 24, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Its ok

As face scrubs go it's ok
    It smells lovley and washes effectively but the grains are so fine you could almost forget it's a scrub I like my grains to be harder and thicker then I feel like I've got a fresh face after I've scrubbed

June 29, 2016

I liked this scrub a lot, I found the scent to be pleasant and not overwhelming. Although the product itself did not work as well as I hoped. My skin didn't feel as clean as it does after using my usual scrub. This product is average at best.

2.2/5

June 12, 2016

I started using this facial scrub after I could not find a previous scrub from St. Ives that I loved. This did not compare and I wish I could still buy the other product. My face doesn't really need brightening so I didn't notice much difference, it smells great but it didn't take away my dry patches either.

2.7/5

June 09, 2016

I'm an avid St. Ives product user but this one was the first to disappoint me. I love the smell it's fantastic but when you use the product, even in the shower, it is hard to get rid of the white grainy exfoliates. I will stick with other St. Ives face washes in the future.

2.7/5

June 06, 2015

I received a sample of this product and I wasn't impressed at all. The smell is okay, but that's not what should be important in a facial item. After using this, my face itched and had red blotches in certain areas. My dermatologist said it was something in the product I was allergic to.

2.8/5

May 29, 2015

loved the smell but the scrub was a bit too harsh for my skin, still left it smooth as silk through afterwards

May 28, 2015

I really enjoyed it! Left my skin feeling very soft...

May 26, 2015

Wouldn't want to try this. I'm inclined to believe it would be too acidic on my skin.Things like that are made to be ingested, not applied to the skin (only my opinion) Just not into this one.